Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Destruction Derby is life. Calling out DarkMTS_57

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
@DarkMTS_57

I'm sorry bro but Carmageddon got amogged by destruction derby in 1995.

"The game that became Carmageddon started out as "3D Destruction Derby", a banger racing sim prototyped by Stainless Software. According to head programmer Patrick Buckland, the initial concept stemmed from the team getting bored while playing racing games, leading them to ultimately drive in the wrong direction and crash into other cars. They decided it made sense to create a game where this was the objective to begin with.[4] Shortly after, Psygnosis released a game with this same concept, Destruction Derby."

Just kidding.

1995 was a good year for vehicular murder games, namely Destruction Derby, Carmegeddon and Twisted Metal.

Carmageddon is so OG wikipedia forgets to mention it was also on AMIGA 500.

I miss Flatout 1 and 2 :cryfeels:

didnt read, didnt watch and literally who?

Try Driven to Destruction ( A better FlatOut )
Carmageddon is still the most addicting out of the bunch.

I miss Flatout 1 and 2 :cryfeels:
Great games.
Have you tried the community mod ?

Flatout 3 & 4 Total Insanity were not good at all.

Wreckfest is alright, made by the same team of the original FlatOuts.

No, what's that?
Potential lifefuel? :ping:

Base game:

Virtual clone driver:

FOV3:

Extra unreleased cars:

Add the bugbear.bfs to the patch.ini after installing the FOV3.
Note: Don´t replace it with the patch.ini that comes in the bugbear mod folder, or else the FOV3 mod stops working.
Simple, write down whats inside the patch.ini from the bugbear mod folder, and add it to the main one in the FOV3 mod.

Final Note: There is a major bug in one race inside the Golden Cup, with the infinite 8 symbol as the race icon.
Don´t finish it, you can race it but before the finish line of the final lap, you have to quit it immediately.
If you finish it, your save file will be corrupted.
Just letting this out, before i forget to mention it.
Don´t commit the same mistake, i had to experience it, so you don´t have to.
Source: From experience.

Have fun.

:feelzez:

Last edited:
Base game:

Virtual clone driver:

FOV3:

Extra unreleased cars:

Add the bugbear.bfs to the patch.ini after installing the FOV3.

Have fun.
Thanks bro :feelsautistic:

@DarkMTS_57

I'm sorry bro but Carmageddon got amogged by destruction derby in 1995.

"The game that became Carmageddon started out as "3D Destruction Derby", a banger racing sim prototyped by Stainless Software. According to head programmer Patrick Buckland, the initial concept stemmed from the team getting bored while playing racing games, leading them to ultimately drive in the wrong direction and crash into other cars. They decided it made sense to create a game where this was the objective to begin with.[4] Shortly after, Psygnosis released a game with this same concept, Destruction Derby."

Just kidding.

1995 was a good year for vehicular murder games, namely Destruction Derby, Carmegeddon and Twisted Metal.

Carmageddon is so OG wikipedia forgets to mention it was also on AMIGA 500.

It doesn´t surprise me, the fact that Carmageddon is too edgy for wikipedia.
Afterall it got banned on many Countries after release.
JFL

Its a PS2 title.
Is your PC capable of emulating it ?

I'll try.

Getting a GTX750ti in the post soon.

Old-cel card from 2011 but timeless GPU performance according to professionals.

I'll try.

Getting a GTX750ti in the post soon.

Old-cel card from 2011 but timeless GPU performance according to professionals.
Best of luck.
I am a game collector btw.
Have all the good stuff on a single shelf behind my TV, i play everything ranging from racing to platforming, to RPGs.
My PCs are like a pirate bay.

Except my XPSP3 having a few titles that are dependent on CD for launch.

Best of luck.
I am a game collector btw.
Have all the good stuff on a single shelf behind my TV, i play everything ranging from racing to platforming, to RPGs.
My PCs are like a pirate bay.

Except my XPSP3 having a few titles that are dependent on CD for launch.

You can play new games in "Windows XP SP3" also, without worrying about compatibility issues.

Windows XP also doesn't spy on your PC like Windows 10 does. It's the last closest thing to Linux, Microsoft ever done (according to a PC expert).

Some STEAM titles that don't require online activation or multiplayer can also be found on Pirate Bay. I got the TUROK redux 2015 for free off PB saving £15 in the process.

You can play new games in "Windows XP SP3" also, without worrying about compatibility issues.

Windows XP also doesn't spy on your PC like Windows 10 does. It's the last closest thing to Linux, Microsoft ever done (according to a PC expert).

Some STEAM titles that don't require online activation or multiplayer can also be found on Pirate Bay. I got the TUROK redux 2015 for free off PB saving £15 in the process.
In my XPSP3 i have games from 1995 all the way up to 2007.
I don´t want to stress that machine beyond that, and btw i have a GTX 660 on that computer, and a nice duo processor aswell.
I do have another high end PC with Win10 without any access to the internet.
That PC is loaded, oh boy so loaded with great games.
I bought it in late 2017, and i made it a custom rig to my own liking with the help from a boomer friend of mine at my local computer store.

All the Microsoft gimmicky junk is out from that machine, along with Windows Defender since that garbage device hinders the performance of some games, along with the removal of exe files that it detects as virus, which is quite bogus.

That PC has a GTX 1060 6GB, with 16GB ram, 3TB of storage in the second disk, main one being an SSD with 250GB.
I also have one 144hz monitor connected to both computers.

Patience was all that it was needed, lots of it.

I am typing this from my Laptop.
:feelsgah:

Last edited:
Over for retrocels

Sorry tfw zoomercel.My fav. game is masturbation.

just want to inform you that didnt even click in this video