Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Destroying the world would solve everything for me

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Tbf humanity at least 100 percent of the species needs to go to hell for being evil evil satanic primates. It's for the better good of the planet. I must save the incel animals as well. Nature itself, when I force her to show herself she will see her project going to hell because she allowed me to exist in a unfair system, that I destroyed. Finally true quietness will remain after my departure of destorying the earth. I had conquer it all. I want any survivors of this mass genocide to think about what they did to me. They must learn it's written in the bible that I will destroy it all in the holy McDonald's wrappers:feelswhere::feelsLSD:

It would be nice

That’s retarded.

You wish Eren Yeager.

That’s retarded.
You say that as if you don't want to die.:feelsLSD:when it has been written in the bible that I will destroy everything:feelswhere: you just have to let your cucked evolutionary instincts of surviving go. You along with many men and women must die for the greater good. Pure peace within the brutalverse:feelsLSD:
It would be nice
It would:feelsokman:
You wish Eren Yeager.
Cope. You want pure entropy to take over everything:feelsLSD:its ok I do too.