Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Destroying the human species is the only way the biosphere can attone for it's sins.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am wishful that something catastrophic will happen in this world that will put an end to the cycle of evil plague by the biosphere of this planet.

the only way to save this world is to destroy it.

The only way to gain freedom is to lose it all. I want the biosphere to die out. The cruelty dominated universe will keep shitting out evil and more eviler beings.

Collapse will happen at some point, but it'll take a lot of other species with it.

I agree, maybe all carnivores should go extinct, but then herbivores would destroy the vegetation and starve to death. Better to erase all living beings.

The only way to gain freedom is to lose it all. I want the biosphere to die out. The cruelty dominated universe will keep shitting out evil and more eviler beings.
dead people can't be free

Does this apply to plants and other forms of life along the lines of plants as well? :feelssus:

It's certainly not us truecels driving around gas-guzzling automobiles to parties and foids and throwing away litter in public areas! :ha..feels:

Does this apply to plants and other forms of life along the lines of plants as well? :feelssus:

It's certainly not us truecels driving around gas-guzzling automobiles to parties and foids and throwing away litter in public areas! :ha..feels:
Yes I want the world to become a blank canvas.

I agree, maybe all carnivores should go extinct, but then herbivores would destroy the vegetation and starve to death. Better to erase all living beings.
Living beings are all evil. The Cruelty dominated universe is filled with them. I will then go to space to find habital worlds filled with intelligent aliens to kill them as well. I want all of the cruelty dominated universe to die out.

Fuck the ozone layer.
I hope more and more people do this. Destroy the biosphere. I have matured enough to be alright with this. I am numb and I do not cry anymore. I just find the need that extinction could be the answer the world needs right now.