Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Destroying the betabuxx cope

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Many people here tend to cope with the betabuxx theory.

Sub chad Men are just tools etc.

I speak here about the average male 4.5 -5.5 because hes used most of the time as an example

Most women date their looksmatch. They care for their man. Yes most of them cheat, but they feel remorse. They are naturally driven to chad(lite) and cant help. But they love their man so much. In most relationships both are working so the male isnt a betabuxx. Betabuxxing means paying for a child of a 33 year old fat hag that doesnt love you.

Most couples out there are perfectly happy with what they got. They love each other platonically, sexually, romantically. Youre just too facial repulsive to meet the minimum standards to get in an equal loving relationship.

Youre just an hideous ugly fuck.

Personality matters but not for you you ugly fuck. She doesnt want to be together with you anyway. Why should she care for whats inside you, youre not a potential partner because youre ugly. Youre not sexually interesting youre not a mate.

You are the tool. The stereotypical ugly /unnatractive guy who buys her used underwear, gives 50% off the rent price for the flat because she sleeps 1x a month with a condom with you, the guy who hears to her emotional outboursts and her frustrations about her relationship outboursts, youre the emotional tampon, youre the guy who buys her little gifts just to make her happy aka the only moment she smiles for you.

You refuse to be this because you realised whats going on.

But 99% of incels are absolutely clueless about that. They fullfill the stereotype of the betabuxx without ever seeing her pussy.

noose-rope-hang-hanging_vpkbv6gtx__F0000.png

Last edited:
You're not wrong.

Top tier post.

Is this satire? So bluepilled it hurts.

True, being a betabuxx is better than being a NEET incel. At least you get sex, attention and a woman to raise your legacy with, plus when she gets old she won't be thinking about getting fucked by Chad anymore.

People cope here with beta-bux!? I want names.
225BB2F8 C737 4BA3 BB37 EC2052E5E8C7

Being rich won't turn a beta orbiter into a Chad, but it will make femoids more attracted...to your wallet.

They see you as just another faggot they can take advantage of. I can't imagine being one of these pussy whipped soyboy fucks, I'd probably cry myself to sleep and maybe even rope eventually to spare myself and my family the embarrassment. :feelsrope: