Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Destroyed my headset in a fit of rage while playing overwatch.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm playing overwatch and the other team keeps killing us at the spawn point and my stupid team couldn't advance.
I grabbed my headset and whipped that shit towards the table, making the earpiece break.
Now i need to get a new one, fuck my life.

Whats your rank

What headset is it?

That's why I don't play multiplayer games. I've broken a ps3, a controller, and a headset.

I raged in a game 5 years ago, punched my monitor and it broke, since my mom bought it, I got a job to pay for it. Since that day I realized getting mad over something that is not even real it's really fucking dumb.

Also about Overwatch, it's a shit game unless you're playing with friends. I got tired of it in season 5 after failing because of others, was a tank main and platinum ranked. The healers didn't heal and the damage dealers didn't charged with me and went alone and died. This game is just shit.

anon_899 said:
This game is just shit.

But....mai waifu

916f7461fbbab67a71132178f98f16ed--game-character-game-art.jpg

Shit game for shit weeaboos tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG4StOKFw7M Literally OP

Crustaciouse said:
The shitty headset that comes with ps4

Get the ps4 Gold headset (it isn't gold, that's just the name)

It's a much better headset.

Crustaciouse said:
The shitty headset that comes with ps4

Oh that thing lol. I have an XB1 and i use turtle beach recon 50x ,they work pretty good. I had the xo4's but the mic port got damaged.

Kointo said:
but wai

d_va_by_liang_xing-da3yjrf.jpg

It's a western game though?

Ironically western studios are the most obsessed with pandering to weeaboos for their NEETbux.

VLÖ said:
Ironically western studios are the most obsessed with pandering to weeaboos for their NEETbux.

They mostly appeal to the normie audiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back