Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Destiny talks to incel

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
he got banned from twitch

Who is destiny

Who is destiny
He's a twitch streamer and he does debates on youtube. Here's a closer picture of him, he's very short.
Screen Shot 2018 07 03 at 45705 AM

isnt this the same guy who wouldnt play a tupac song because he cant say nigga

soyboy wasnt paying attention
incel couldnt talk correctly
just an overall waste of time for everyone involved

so hes like 5'3? he has a kid and wife tho right hes fine
He said he got laid in highschool before tinder and before he was famous. He almost didn't have any disagreements to what the incel was saying.

Title is a stupid question. People like to pretend that only incels care about their virginity. No, everyone does, hence him asking the question.

Will not watch for that reason alone.

"talking to an incel"
All he literally says is:
"yeah"
"What do you want me to do about it?"

And then he talks to the incel about his personality when his own personality is non-existent.
This video sums up normies in a nutshell.

90% of men are incels and everyone just tries to make fun/disagree with everything this guy says.

Fuck man I hate humanity.

I wish I could debate destiny on the black pill, he makes such pathetic and utterly boring + irrelevant content and I knew he would make a video on incels

I wonder who that incel is

"Why would I debate him?" What a closed minded, braindead ignorant moron

I find it hard to believe that this autistic manlet gets 100 matches on Tinder. To me it makes more sense that a 100 girls or so recognized him, considering he has Youtube videos with hundred thousands of views and is a famous LoL streamer. Fuck this pos and his terrible clickbait content, naming this video "talking to an incel" when he barely said anything. Wasting my time by making me watch it :feelsree::feelsree:

AUTISTINY:
Destiny kek

"Just approach women bro"

The ethnicel in the video tried approaching a woman, but she was so disgusted she avoided him and called the cops on him.
IT'S OVER.