Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Destiny streamer /ACTUAL CUCK "If you're 5'7 and not getting pussy its not your height" [VIDEO]

I hope destiny gets raped in hell for all eternity. Fuck this fucking faggot and all he stands for. His whore of a girlfriend is nothing more then a bleeding stain on the carpet of fucked up memories.

Cuckadoodledoo

I hope destiny gets raped in hell for all eternity. Fuck this fucking faggot and all he stands for. His whore of a girlfriend is nothing more then a bleeding stain on the carpet of fucked up memories.

Destiny let his ex wife get railed by countless men and he says he was fine with it. The cucked faggot clearly has no self respect. Also Aba's black ass should've raped Melina for dressing like a complete slut

Even his son knows.

JFL imagine having a genuine cuck for a dad. Assuming that the kid is even his
Destiny let his ex wife get railed by countless men and he says he was fine with it. The cucked faggot clearly has no self respect. Also Aba's black ass should've raped Melina for dressing like a complete slut
It's hilarious watching that cuck faggot get raped in debates he has not business being in

Isn’t that the gf he stole from one of his viewers? Destiny forgot that there’s always a bigger fish.
He’s in an open relationship JFL. He also is a half fag.

The man is a fucking fag so i dont give shit what he says

Imagine watching twitch streamers in 2024. Feels like a lowball.

its just a dance bro

Don't know why any man or this bulehaired fag let thier gf dance or get close to some nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back