Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Destiny is getting cucked by Nick Fuentes

UmIHaveABfCel

UmIHaveABfCel

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHnZVU8QCw

Holy shit. Don't watch if you're a Destiny fan.
So basically Melina is flirting with Nick the whole time. Yesterday I couldn't really tell, she made a vague reference to the pixie girl (girl that's gonna take Nick's virginity) but now it's full force. She says he could be a sub, she asks him 1,000 questions about his sex life/how he cooms, she asks him if she's his type, the way she looks at him... I mean my God.
I thought Destiny might have been in on it at first, the way they're in an open relationship but I don't even think so at this point. Dude looks pissed.
Imagine spending your career fighting the right and then a white nationalist 10 years younger than you is gonna bang your girlfriend.

Deserved leftist cuck

> Posts a 75 minute video of 3 oofy doofys eating....

Ok I’ll take your word for it. Just looks like destiny babysitting two autistic children to me, he’s made it no secret that he’s a cuck tho

Destiny is an open relationship cuckold (catboykami made fun of him for it once), Nick is a devoted Catholic so he won't fuck her prolly. Also how can you like destiny? lol

Last edited:
Destiny is a betabuxx leftist cuckold.

There's no such thing as an "open" or poly relationship. Just low T faggots getting cucked

Last edited:
I don't know who are all these people but if someone agrees to be in the open relationship he is already a giga cuck and he should have expected things like this.

Destiny is a fag
Nick is a closet one