Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Destiny is Cucked

LMFAO I literally thought Destiny was just reacting to this using some Picture in Picture thing that puts you in the foreground of the vid you're reacting to until I heard him start talking

Why do they do this shit? No pussy is better than this kind of public humiliation, mang. Goddamn have some dignity.

hes just letting that shit happen. officially cucked :lul::lul:

Laughed my ass off when I first saw the video :feelskek: now he's blocking everyone who posts it on twitter.

Also shame on this lukewarm Negro for actively participating in their weird sexual dynamics. He knew exactly what he was doing.

i literally saw 10 or more guys called destiny doing shit like that

isn't destiny the masked guy who revealed his face in 2022 and every toilet was thinking he's some kind of pretty boy and it turns out he's a normie average shithead.
anyway, that guy definitelty loves seeing his gf getting blacked

i literally saw 10 or more guys called destiny doing shit like that

isn't destiny the masked guy who revealed his face in 2022 and every toilet was thinking he's some kind of pretty boy and it turns out he's a normie average shithead.
anyway, that guy definitelty loves seeing his gf getting blacked
thats dream SMP and he turned out ugly and just like that lost a lot of his clout

thats dream SMP and he turned out ugly and just like that lost a lot of his clout
Wow, it's almost like looks are everything. Guy wasn't even ugly he was just normie tier lol

Damn, I just watched it again. Women are truly repulsive creatures man, fuck. Pigs are less disgusting.

Wow, it's almost like looks are everything. Guy wasn't even ugly he was just normie tier lol
He even became the number 1 hashtag trending on certain social media platforms. For example, on twitter "dream is ugly"- was the number 1 trending thing, brutal. Other hashtags like "dream jaw" was also trending. Looks is everything like you said, if the guy was Chad he would be HUGE rn.

Also shame on this lukewarm Negro for actively participating in their weird sexual dynamics. He knew exactly what he was doing.
nothing negro about this guy he looks somali or arab, not a black american

nothing negro about this guy he looks somali or arab, not a black american
You're right. Brown arabs ain't the same thing, they be with the fuck shit a lot of the times.

Jumped into the Destiny hole for a little while, perhaps a couple months. Was fun whilst it lasted, but really could not care less about that debate-brained side of the internet. Not a fan of his lifestyle; I enjoyed his approach to debates, but interest has dwindled to zero now. I cringle whenever I look back into that facet of the online sphere.

Jumped into the Destiny hole for a little while, perhaps a couple months. Was fun whilst it lasted, but really could not care less about that debate-brained side of the internet. Not a fan of his lifestyle; I enjoyed his approach to debates, but interest has dwindled to zero now. I cringle whenever I look back into that facet of the online sphere.
He does make good points occasionally and secretly blackpilled.

He argued with fresh and fit about how some people simply have way more barriers to get over in life vs the redpill idea of pulling yourself up by the bootstraps. People decisions are weighed based on their starting point in life basically was what he was saying.

Which is funny because fresh and fit made the same argument about Ben Shapiro basically being set up to win in the dating market coming from conservative religious and rich Jewish background. So his idiotic bluepill advice regarding relationships is totally colored by his highly highly privileged starting point.

I’m sure it’s partially motivated by some effort to make some money. Or he’s really cucked who knows.

I’m sure it’s partially motivated by some effort to make some money. Or he’s really cucked who knows.
look at his face look at his eyes hes not ok with this he's definately doing it for content and money but still he needs grow up this is so humiliating
Like there's not a gazillion other ways to make money?

Like there's not a gazillion other ways to make money?
Dude is rich for sure, there probably is but drama sells like hotcakes nothing can compare to drama.

i've been watching destiny since 2016ish. he is definately not a cuck in the sense that he fucks like 30 other foids but he does let those foids fuck other guys. i certainly rather be in his position than mine.

i've been watching destiny since 2016ish. he is definately not a cuck in the sense that he fucks like 30 other foids but he does let those foids fuck other guys. i certainly rather be in his position than mine.
Any guy who dyes his hair blue is only fucking men who pretend to be girls

His voice like that or is it edited. His t levels are severely low
I remember him saying that his test levels were 300ng. Which is extremely low. Naturally high levels is 1000-1200ng

I remember him saying that his test levels were 300ng. Which is extremely low. Naturally high levels is 1000-1200ng
I think that's too high it'll cause heart problems. On the other hand this guy's is too low that it legit just makes him look like a zombie. It's creepy.

Who’s the whore? She kinda cute

. . .

"Fate" allowed my lovely "ex friend"(8+ years; ended because I was a worthless orbiter in her eyes) to subtly denigrate me in a mental hospital. She is an employee. A person with a rich social life and more privileges in society than I will ever have. She spent days laughing with her Chad friends on the Internet afterwards.

No, this isn't "Fate". It's the hand of a gynocracy. Gynocracy gives credibility to femoid vanity.

No. The man is a hazel-eyed surfer with enough money to regularly vacation in Hawaii. He is clearly oozing privilege.

Being a privileged White female has gone to her vain femoid head. Quite pathetic.

I saw Destiny's segment last week.

How-Threads-Proliferate.png

^ Cucked due to the same circumstance ^

2023 05 22 02 21 56 READ IF YOURE NEW Please stop making shit drams  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
Any guy who dyes his hair blue is only fucking men who pretend to be girls
He fucks guys too apparently. Shocker.
Explains his hoe ass tendencies and pseudo horniness to makeup for it.
In order to not be a cuck you need to live this lifestyle without being married in LTR with one of these women letting her publicly humiliate you. But hey guys like this guy off on that shit that's why this fag is always on some manosphere podcast yapping like a Chihuahua. Guys like this still like to feel at least some degree of control of a toilet even if they know they're whores.

Rather die alone :feelsthink:. Hoping Destiny gets an awakening from this, but probably won't.

Last edited:
They way she as looking at the 6 ft tyronelite versus how she looks at the 5"7normie is a blackpill in and of itself, you can see he wanted to stop it but he knew showing any discomfort would show that it bothered him which is why he is copesmiling (something that I very often do while masking inceldom). The degree to which it is ovER is incalculable but its over
images

The whore could at least do it in private instead of in front of him and all his viewers, but I realize I'm asking for too much out of a female. They don't have any sense of respect or empathy.