Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion destiny give me domi gf pls ty

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Sample 0a46004391d283c5b9182b1563f1743d

I want a domi gf that I could put in place in bed but let her carry my lazy ass day to day

a tsundere I guess? dk what that archetype is called

anyway im almost a wizard now and I just exist in my basement so destiny pls put a girl like that in my life thanks

no reason, impossible, wow very cool, thanks, wow so cool, thanks for doing this for me, i am so grateful destiny thank you, thank you god for helping me like this you stupid nigger who deserves to be skinned alive thank you lord for this so sorry, my apology pls ok now give me this thanks i am in the basement i cant mve, every day is blending together everything blending pls just fucking give me a dream, just for a day at least, let me have it please, lman setle ma ehv dvi irt fa o ra dsay a tle ast ples go d iplease just gi veot me for a days ad ilfer b eh appy il cand ei die af ter thias asr fe fgukjust give me ht ea tusndere gf pls i nerd ai realy want i cant do it man sdid fsd i c annot do it i mno t longer eist i am just e veryday is the same i los t myself i aasm de agone inside just pleasetigvemethegfsdpaelrkfsdsjustdoitofmewuifj34g-90qpuwijpr54ghj0erpuioooooioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioia-888888888888349hipnpfmmmmk

@Twinkcel

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Incline
  • Twinkcel
  • ... and 1 more.
of course somebody named twinkcel come visit thread named domi gf

sus

@Twinkcel

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Incline
  • Twinkcel
  • ... and 1 more.
of course somebody named twinkcel come visit thread named domi gf

sus
Still no idea what domi is and isn’t destiny a cuck with blue hair.

Still no idea what domi is and isn’t destiny a cuck with blue hair.
ye but I was talking about metaphorical destiny not the streamer JFL

domi is dominant not to be confused with the gay domination fetish which is where u let the woman fuck you with a strapoon or some shit fuck that gay ass shit

I jus want a strong woman that can lead me in my life that I can fuck in bed. What is that called?

Like Mikasa and Eren from Attack on titan I want this kind of relationship

I mean im never gonna get it anyway so might as well dream of what I want

what inceldom does to a mf

I know that feel yesterday I was crying and then my nose started bleeding, I didn't even touch my nose, I think it was actually just from the crying alone. I had a head ache and kept yawning. This happened in my car yesterday.

And then my nose started bleeding. I was in my car after school yesterday and I just started crying, right there, in the school parking lot and I had to wait till it stopped before I started driving I had no tissues of anything and I was wearing my parker posey shirt and I love it so I didn't want to get blood on it.

I had to tilt my head back and I was holding and wiping my nose to stop the bleed and it smeared on my arms and hands.

Im gonna copy and paste what I wrote here and put it in a thread.

Kimber Lee, I want to smoosh her and squish her, she's so pretty. :feelsaww:
Yh

Maybe in a quantzilion years when I get reborn as a dog in another timeline I will fuck her with my dog sperm.

When we die we are instantly reborn. Death is fake. What is death u can't tell when ur dead time only exists for those who can count it its meaningless when u are dead so in a bazillion years when the atoms or whatever is re-arranged again to create us we will come to be alive again but since when we are dead we can't tell the time passing it doesn't matter how long it takes for the atoms and the state of universe to fall in place again for this all to be repeated its all just a never ending cycle, even if takes a grazillionbazilliontrilazilion amount of years for this to happen it will still be instantly after our deaths. Us being alive now is prove of this being correct.

Being alive is a default state of conscious mind and an unconscious mind doesn't matter since it can't know it exists anyway.

tl'dr; just reincarnate in a 1010^2,27 years as a chad.

When we die we are instantly reborn
I hope maybe, I'd rather an afterlife feel like a continuation of this but better.

I hope maybe, I'd rather an afterlife feel like a continuation of this but better.
there is nothing to hope

if this is true then being alive is a default state that means we can never rest in peace and never escape this hellish existence

you should be horrified of this discovery

we are stuck in this hell forever

Being alive is a default state of conscious mind and an unconscious mind doesn't matter since it can't know it exists anyway.
Still scary, I think it just ends after you die though.

there is nothing to hope

if this is true then being alive is a default state that means we can never rest in peace and never escape this hellish existence

you should be horrified of this discovery

we are stuck in this hell forever
A new place sounds scarier. Maybe I said it weird, I'd rather still feel like myself after.

Still scary, I think it just ends after you die though.
then why u alive?

if that was true then us being alive make no sense

think about it

world exist for 392489249032409382890 years. Suddenly, in some random year 2000 you become alive

and then you die 50 year later

and never exist again??????

make no sense

then why u alive?

if that was true then us being alive make no sense

think about it

world exist for 392489249032409382890 years. Suddenly, in some random year 2000 you become alive

and then you die 50 year later

and never exist again??????

make no sense
Your brain is what makes your thoughts and makes you know you exist. When you die that stops and so does your consciousness.

Your brain is what makes your thoughts and makes you know you exist. When you die that stops and so does your consciousness.
ok and where does that come from?

why is you you and not your neighbor or ur friend or anybody/anything else. Why is your conscious experience yours specifically? What decides that. Nothing. So where does it come from? You did not exist for trillions of years (or maybe u simply cant remember it) and billions of humans and trillions of other animals were born before you so why are YOU, you specifically? Why are you not a different person. What is unique about YOUR conscious experience that it decided to experience it now and now years ago?

Maybe there is nothing unique about it, maybe its pure luck.

It's developed and at some point it reaches the stage where u developed conscious thoughts. Maybe its all an illusion of a complicated mind, a complicated enough system can schizo itself into believing that its real.

Even if all this true the basic premise of this theory still holds true. Time is infinite the time will never end, it can stretch and compress but it will always keep going because this is literally how world works, so if time is infinite eventually there will come a time again that whatever composed your conscious mind now will reform in some shape/form again in the future, and again and again and again... it doesn't matter how long that takes because when you're dead the experience of a shift like that will be instantly from your perspective even if it takes trillions of years of actual 'human measured' tine.

tl;dr anyway all the clues point that the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end

Wanting a dominant woman is gay
thats just some kid thinking. Maybe ur mind got warped of modern understanding of a dominant woman.

What u understand by dominant?

I am an oldcel for me domiannt women are from the 90s animes, not the new cucked culture of dominant women who cuck their husband like that bald nigger wife of will smith If you want some woman who will cuck you every day and treat you like trash that gay agreed.

If you want a strong woman who will protect you like Mikasa protect Eren in attack titan but also love you and give herself to you what is gay abt that.

ok and where does that come from?
Your brain and that develops when you do.
why is you you and not your neighbor or ur friend or anybody/anything else.
The body comes with brain which comes with the consciousness, It's random, I just happened to exist and be able to percieve the world like all the other organisms who exist. You can't have someone else's, you can have your own or none.
Why is your conscious experience yours specifically?
Because the brain that creates that experience is mine.
What decides that
There is no conscious decision behind whether or not any given individual exists. Genes determine what makes someone think the way they do.

The body comes with brain which comes with the consciousness, It's random, I just happened to exist and be able to percieve the world like all the other organisms who exist. You can't have someone else's, you can have your own or none.
Ok and this has happened once.

So it can happen again clearly.

There is no event in this universe which cannot be replicated. There is no unique event in this universe. If something happened once it can be replicated eventually. No matter how complex it is. The more complex it is it will just take longer to replicate but that doesn't matter since when you're dead you can't measure time anyway.

There is no event in this universe which cannot be replicated. There is no unique event in this universe. If something happened once it can be replicated eventually. No matter how complex it is. The more complex it is it will just take longer to replicate but that doesn't matter since when you're dead you can't measure time anyway.
It still will not be the same consciousness, our minds will not be connected, it will just be another creature that exists that happens to look and think the exact same way that I do. There could be someone like that right right now in some other galaxy and it's still a seperare mind.

It still will not be the same consciousness, our minds will not be connected, it will just be another creature that exists that happens to look and think the exact same way that I do. There could be someone like that right right now in some other galaxy and it's still a seperare mind.
yes ur right it will not be the same person you will not share memories or anything but it will still be the same conscious experience ur having now.

Because u being alive right now is prove of that being possible.

If you are conscious right now, and you were dead before this moment, for trillions of years your conscious mind as it is now did not exist and now suddenly it exists, it proves that conscious mind can be formed from the 'death' state. You did not exist prior to this point and yet here you are existing and being conscious.

You being alive is prove that its possible to acquire consciousness from nothing.

So after you die the same cycle will play out.

That is because being conscious/alive is the default state of this existence. Being 'death' is just impossible. There is no such thing as death.

yes ur right it will not be the same person you will not share memories or anything but it will still be the same conscious experience ur having now.

Because u being alive right now is prove of that being possible.

If you are conscious right now, and you were dead before this moment, for trillions of years your conscious mind as it is now did not exist and now suddenly it exists, it proves that conscious mind can be formed from the 'death' state. You did not exist prior to this point and yet here you are existing and being conscious.

You being alive is prove that its possible to acquire consciousness from nothing.

So after you die the same cycle will play out.

That is because being conscious/alive is the default state of this existence. Being 'death' is just impossible. There is no such thing as death.
This makes sense to me but that just means my life and afterlife still just suck.