Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Destiny 2 final shape releases in 5 mins

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
Let’s go buddy boyos finally a good cope is coming around

a good cope
I've never played it but I see it's free, the base game at least. Is it a good game you can lost yourself in? Not pay to win? May try it later on.

I've never played it but I see it's free, the base game at least. Is it a good game you can lost yourself in? Not pay to win? May try it later on.
lol for free you get 1% of all the content literally. If you want to play it you should expect to spend at the very least several hundred dollars and also it’s very grind inducing.

lol for free you get 1% of all the content literally. If you want to play it you should expect to spend at the very least several hundred dollars and also it’s very grind inducing.
I have been playing it since September 2014 so I am a veteran of this game that’s why I play it

I have been playing it since September 2014 so I am a veteran of this game that’s why I play it
Damn mang you have to be really skilled after 10 years of playing JFL. I don't mind the grind, but what exactly do I lose on? 1% seems a very small number, so you mean you wouldn't recommend the game if i only play the free version because of the cut content?

Damn mang you have to be really skilled after 10 years of playing JFL. I don't mind the grind, but what exactly do I lose on? 1% seems a very small number, so you mean you wouldn't recommend the game if i only play the free version because of the cut content?
100% would not recommend playing for free, no good guns, no good high stat gear, no raids other than 3 reprised raids from destiny 1, no dungeons etc. It’s pay to play

100% would not recommend playing for free, no good guns, no good high stat gear, no raids other than 3 reprised raids from destiny 1, no dungeons etc. It’s pay to play
That's too bad, I won't play it then. No game for your wallet.