Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Despite taking Psychology majors, females have no interest in actual human psychology

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
Female: "OMG, Psychology is, like, so interesting! I'm very excited to learn how the human mind works xD "

Incel: "Glad you are. You see, our psychology is our reflection of our biology, and many of our general trends in mental activities can be traced to evolutionary advantages in our ancestral environment."

Female: "So, like, you're saying you believe in evolutionary psychology??? Isn't that racist, sexist BS or something?

Incel: "Well, due to divergent evolution, it seems that different races of humans have different mental characteristics, such as East Asian preference for collectivism, or unusually high hunter gather IQ for Inuits due to a cold environment..."

Female: "WTF you're literally Hitler! You probably can't get laid because of your racist personality, loser."

Incel: "Actually, females do not seem to select mates by personality, but rather factors that indicate genetic fitness, such as testosterone production, social status, and resources. In fact, women's hypergamous instinct is reflected to this day in modern culture with the obsession over celebrities, romance fantasies with billionaires, and a high divorce rate initiated by females."

Female: "...So you just hate women?"

Women don't give a fuck about how the human mind works, gentlemen. Like how they wind up with their abusive Chad, they think things "just happen", with no casual factors to speak of. Sadly, even if we were attractive, we'd probably never find a female who is genuinely curious about the functions of the human animal, and why we are what we are. Even the intelligent ones can't think beyond vague, chilidish terms of good vs evil. We are utterly alone in our quest for knowledge, despite the unpleasant realities it may reveal about the human condition.

Just sayin'.

Lol women think that men secretly want to fuck their mothers or whatever that freudian shit is but deny the halo effect

psychology is a popular cop-out major for dumb sluts and failed normans. These types have no aptitude for real science.

One time I went to the campus wellness centre to book an appointment to see a therapist. I told them that I was insecure about my height and the way I was treated because of it. The person doing the intake told me that there were five women counsellors and one male counsellor who was willing to sit down with and do therapy sessions. None of the five women wanted to counsel me.

All they learn from psychology is how to manipulate men effectively. And they are getting good at it: the effect we see is the rising number of men in beta, sjw and whiteknight category.

Based post, this is actually a pretty good blackpill.

hindustan_zindabad said:
Lol women think that men secretly want to fuck their mothers or whatever that freudian shit is but deny the halo effect

jokes on you, isn't incest extremely widespread in the curry society?

And yet nowadays much more women are accomplishing more degrees than men lol.

mgtow said:
All they learn from psychology is how to manipulate men effectively. And they are getting good at it: the effect we see is the rising number of men in beta, sjw and whiteknight category.

This  is more about male psychology..if women didn't hold the key to men's egos then we would have dumped thier parasite asses and kept all the resources for ourselves during our formative tribal pre history..

I've always wondered why women hate evolutionary psychology so much??  Seriously..

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes, but in what major? That's what matters. Women earn the majority of college degrees, yes, but in what? Liberal arts and the humanities. While men major in real shit like Engineering and Computer Science. ya know, shit that actually pays well and is worth a damn going to school.

Earthbound said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes, but in what major? That's what matters. Women earn the majority of college degrees, yes, but in what? Liberal arts and the humanities. While men major in real shit like Engineering and Computer Science. ya know, shit that actually pays well and is worth a damn going to school.
That's definitely true. However, a lot of the guys (red pill, mgtow, and some incels) actually believe that their above average in intelligence and also a lot of them firmly believe that men are smarter than women (perhaps by sexual dymorphism); well, they'd have their egos overthrown if a woman kicks their ass in a math test/quiz. They've also been some research going around that attractive people are more smarter than unattractive people.

This thread is gold. Very, very true even though it's mildly exaggerated. Females will just overlook any point you're trying to make, and nitpick what you said in order to argue with you. It's very silly.

The vast majority of therapists are girls who got psychology degrees because they're easy and 'interesting', and to get cushy jobs where they're nice to people sitting on a couch.

It does warm my heart that they grossly underestimate the difficulty of their job, and become miserable due to it.

Fuck sluts honestly. Every single one of them is retarded.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Females will just overlook any point you're trying to make, and nitpick what you said in order to argue with you. It's very silly.

Wow that's cuktears in a nutshell.

Women only care about sex, attention, food, alcochol, drugs. They are not redpilled enough to have any sort of intellectual interests.

epic truth. women only care about chad psychology

Talking to a female about anything, whether it's incredibly simple a human child could understand, or something complex, it's always like talking to a fucking brick wall.

Despite posting the same shitty infographics over and over again, /pol/acks have no interest in actual human psychology, and actual human evolution. Ironically enough, the majority of alt-right racists I've run into didn't even believe in the Darwinian theory of evolution but sympathized with Catholicism, Neo-Paganism or some other religious myths instead.

Yea, psychology, social work majors, and the like, are the femails who have zero regard for life and are the biggest hypocrites. They make people believe that are nurturing or caring, when they would let an incel die instead of giving 15 minutes of time. They rip people off and scam patient by giving them bluepill lies. Both gender of these majors are rip offs, but there's a reason why they are predominantly femail.

Is this conversation legit or u made it up? xd