Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Despite everything, this is the best my life will ever get.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I still have family, I don't have to wageslave and I don't really have anything to truly worry about yet. But at some point, this will all go away and I'll be alone strapped in for a dive into the deepest pit of hell imaginable as I'll wageslave all alone as everything around me rots.

Yeah I somehow managed to avoid the shackles of wageslavery till this age. Guess my failures were sort of a blessing in disguise. But now it is almost over, next summer it ends for good and I will not be able to avoid wageslavery anymore.

there was a time when i was a NEET. i was much younger back then. i enjoyed those days, even i had basicly zero money. then i got forced into work. since then, time just flies. i go up on monday and before i realise its friday again. it feels like its yesterday when it was march and all that corona crap started. and now its september.

same

NEET
gaming pc
180g protein

comfy :feelsugh:

It doesn't get any better than this

there was a time when i was a NEET. i was much younger back then. i enjoyed those days, even i had basicly zero money. then i got forced into work. since then, time just flies. i go up on monday and before i realise its friday again. it feels like its yesterday when it was march and all that corona crap started. and now its september.
Story of my life. Youngcels think they have it hard now, they have NO idea how bad things are going to get.

If you're not happy in the prime years of your life, how the fuck do you expect people to be happy outside their prime? It's fucking over for all of us.

It only goes downhill.

I still have family, I don't have to wageslave and I don't really have anything to truly worry about yet. But at some point, this will all go away and I'll be alone strapped in for a dive into the deepest pit of hell imaginable as I'll wageslave all alone as everything around me rots.
Wise for your age

If you're not happy in the prime years of your life, how the fuck do you expect people to be happy outside their prime? It's fucking over for all of us.
If you’re depressed and suicidal in your prime years it’s over. I was going to therapy and taking Jew pills for my pain while normal guys fucked prime jbs.