Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Despite being extroverted, I've come to be terrified of normies and don't even wanna interact with them

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
After my recent firing I've grown paranoid around normies again. The fact I need to share the world with other people who would literally lynch me for being ugly makes me sick and sad.

It's just depressing that people like this even exist. They act nice to you one second, and the next you're getting attacked for something out of your control. It's like how you may pass a serial killer while walking down the street but you don't know that they're a killer.

Overall just terrified to death of others. I just wanna stay at home and alone. That's the only way to cope with such subhumanity. i hate being extroverted. It literally has put me in so many bad situations.

Tbh v possible for an extravert to act like an introvert in modern society, it's hard to get energized by normie chat unless you're completely retarded + NPC

I think most of us would be extroverts if not for modern society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back