Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Despising privileged people is a natural instinct.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, despising privileged people is a natural instinct, I myself despise privileged people.

There are privileged people that I don’t despise though, like privileged people that I’m on good terms with and know for example.

Like the topic title says, despising privileged people is a natural instinct, I myself despise privileged people.
how do they expect us to not despise creatures who only have to exist and have everything given to them on a silver platter and have all the rights and privileges they want (and still complain :feelsclown:)? nvm foid.exe and normie.exe don't understand logic

I observed "privilege" during my first stint in group therapy.

how do they expect us to not despise creatures who only have to exist and have everything given to them on a silver platter and have all the rights and privileges they want (and still complain :feelsclown:)? nvm foid.exe and normie.exe don't understand logic
And yet at the same time those normies despise millionaires because they have more materialistic things than them and if you were to tell them to work for it, they will call you a Nazi and an incel :feelsclown:

And yet at the same time those normies despise millionaires because they have more materialistic things than them and if you were to tell them to work harder for it, they will call you a Nazi and an incel :feelsclown:
I don't see what's wrong with despising millionaires and billionaires if they didn't work for it and were born into wealth or used their (((contacts))), but yeah normies are the definition of hypocrisy.

There are privileged people that I don’t despise though, like privileged people that I’m on good terms with and know for example.
What do you mean by 'locally undesired'? What is it about you that makes it so you're undesired only in your area?

The problem is that they don't believe in the halo effect in the first place.

And yet at the same time those normies despise millionaires because they have more materialistic things than them and if you were to tell them to work for it, they will call you a Nazi and an incel :feelsclown:
100% this.

As a TFLer, 99% of people that I come across are privileged.

They have family and friends that like them and like to be around them.

I get shunned by everyone because I have aspergers. Too bad covid didn't wipe out more people because most people objectively speaking, are bad.

On top of that I live in a city where there are nothing but filthy rich people, and people that literally have nothing living out on the streets. It makes me angry at times. The people in SF are the worst people you'll ever come across. And they're not really from SF, they're from other parts of the country that made it big in SF/Silicon Valley. The real SF/SF Bay area natives that had a chill vibe to them got pushed out 6-10 years ago.

Last edited:
What do you mean by 'locally undesired'? What is it about you that makes it so you're undesired only in your area?
High femoid standards. Feminism really.

:bigbrain: They are non Sentient AI s

People who are privileged are usually never happy and all they do is complain about how hard there life is. That is what normies and chads and stacys do.
COPE, I'd rather be a depressed chad millionaire than be like this :feelskek:

i hate them cause they get everything yet deserve nothing

Not cope, you must've read my post wrong, most normies and chads and stacys have it all (looks, good mental health, money) etc and yet they still complain how hard there life is. Meanwhile they wouldn't last a day in a truecels shoes.
yeah, I thought you said foids and chads were depressed or something, they love complaining about it, tbh most of their "complaining" is just stealth bragging like "I have so many gfs and exes muh life so bad" to make incels feel even worse

I don't see what's wrong with despising millionaires and billionaires if they didn't work for it and were born into wealth or used their (((contacts))), but yeah normies are the definition of hypocrisy.
If I had good (((contacts))) I wouldn’t fucking be here :reeeeee:

Agreed

I'm not privileged but females totally despise me.

The fact that we haven't had a French revolution style rise up against the rich shows me humanity is meant to be destroyed

Agreed. That part I hate the most is they usually believe in the just world fallacy. If they're privileged it's because they deserve it for being hardworking, intelligent, having a good personality, etc. Couldn't possibly be luck, having a wealthy family, looks, or any other unearned advantage.