Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Despised by prime stacy in the gym

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
Today I was gymaxxxing alone in my residential building's gym and a prime Stacy entered, she looked at me with a mix of despise and fear, anyway I said "good evening", but she didn't say nothing, OFC. There are two treadmills and one ergometer bike in this gym, all the three pieces of equipment are disposed side by side, I was using the equipment disposed of in the middle of the other two, because of that the bitch couldn't maintain a minimum distance of me, I noticed the disgust in her face because of that too. I ran more than I was going to run just to make that bitch suffer from my presence. Finished running I went for the lifting and the whore continued cycling (for her bubble butt grow even more), probably she was going to use the lifting machines too, but couldn't continue there with me. After a few minutes, she went out slamming the door behind her and not even looking at me. BTW she was very concerned about not looking at me for even for one second, just to make clear that I'm out of her league.
JUST LIFT BRO

Wow you practically raped her. This is WHY U ANKWEL

What makes you feel you are entitled to get an answer when you greet a Stacy, inkwell :soy:
Basic common courtesy and politeness. 50 years ago women knew their place and would say hi back even if she wasn’t attracted to the man

she detected your evil personality :soy: :soy: :soy: - typical IT user's argument like as if they're a witness to the situation

i bet you experienced this from foids way before becoming blackpilled and "sexist".

should have lifted her

stacy encounters always ruin my day.

i was doing yard work earlier and a guy that looked like the literal chad meme with spiked hair and huge frame walked past me down the sidewalk with his stacy gf and a dog.

destroyed my mood. and i wanted to ER them

did foids act like this to you before you hated foids and before you were blackpilled?
That's a big yes. The few of them who don't see me as a weirdo at least try to "politely" make clear that I'm out of their league, this bitch and many others simply pretended I was not there

If confronted about her bitchiness, she’d probably use covid19 as an excuse

Why would you even say "good evening," lol, there was absolutely no reason for you to even acknowledge her existence.

If confronted about her bitchiness, she’d probably use covid19 as an excuse
YES. It reminds me that today a foid coworker was leaving and I said bye, she said bye to me but said goodbye to my Chad boss kissing his cheek. When it comes to interacting with Chad, Stacies forget covid-19, just like they forgot my existence a long time ago.

YES. It reminds me that today a foid coworker was leaving and I said bye, she said bye to me but said goodbye to my Chad boss kissing his cheek. When it comes to interacting with Chad, Stacies forget covid-19, just like they forgot my existence a long time ago.
How dare you want to play in their league, filthy inkwell?!:soy:

Last edited: