Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Despicablecel admits that he is a self hating Hapa and wants to get suregry,+ lifefuel for him.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
As many as you may already know, @Despicablecel got exposed three days ago. He admitted to wanting to get surgery to look whiter, he tried editing his post, but it was too late :feelskek: :feelskek:.
IMG 20240630 031320
Just shows that he is just another coping chingchong mutt. It should have been obvious, to people when he refused to show me his eye area. Anyway, here is the second part of the post. I lurked on .org and found this.IMG 20240630 030933
Hydroquinone is a skin lightening cream which is banned in the U.S which is where he lives, so he will have to import it from some shithole Asian country. @Despicablecel please do a face reveal when you finish racemaxxin... Uh, I mean looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
Isn't he deleting his account? Like he's on a timer for it getting nuked whenever?

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStarDown
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DeliriousMerchant
@SupremeSaint
@Da_Yunez
@Sloth22

I mean it's not like it should surprise anyone.

I remember a time when bro would instantly respond to these threads from you. Now, he's silent. ovER :feelskek:

I remember a time when bro would instantly respond to these threads from you. Now, he's silent. ovER :feelskek:
I disagree with a lot of people here, but this retard is the only one I want gone. Also weird how he cheering for the destruction and killing of Lebanese people when his country is the one which got nuked.

It's funny how he wants to look like the same people who killed millions of Japanese people. It's so over for japcucks.

Self-hating/white-worshipping ethnics tend to try to look white at any rate, even if it means harm to themselves

Why's this a big deal? I don't really follow user drama.

All asians want to look white. This is not a surprise

He probably lost his mind when we showed him how many sand niggers look whiter than him lmao

View attachment 1189617
I'm glad I kept engaging with him. I was worth it. Next time another hapa joins and starts acting like him, I can just show him that screenshot, what's funny to me is how every single hapa thinks he is the exception and is White passing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back