Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Desperate shortcel stairmaxxing out of his inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

EDIT:

Okay wait, I have another gif. If you look closely, it's the same fucking pub!!!

giphy.gif

WTF is going on???

Last edited:
Of course it's recorded as the filmer knows what's up yet we're told it's all in our head heh.

Just Wait For Stacy At The Bottom Of A Stairwell Theory

He should stop embarrassing himself and accept the fact she won't ever touch him.

I already did it ngl

Just stand still in the stairs bro, it worked for me:soy:

Last edited:
The cope is real

I just noticed the blown out knees in her jeans, must be friction from all those Chad suckems she's performed.

His leg body ratio indicates LL surgery

Absolutely brutal, over for manletcels

Dudes hairline is fucked

Look at her reactions and body language. She is completely uninterested in this guy. He's also not speaking loud enough, you can see at one point she ask him to repeat him self and the face she makes afterwards.

Shes not even that good looking, jusus crist look at her cunt gut

Fuck me it never began for this guy

Must be how the 5'2 guy that slays manages to do just that. :feelsthink:

over ngl he should wear lifts

Of course it's recorded as the filmer knows what's up yet we're told it's all in our head heh.

That's the most infuriating thing about the blackpill. Every Chad and foid acknowledges it on social media, you have these videos literally EVERYWHERE, and yet we're not allowed to even consider that it's a possibility. Foids will spend 6 hours a day tweeting about how sub8 men should be herded into gulags and worked to death and yet as soon as you say "women prefer Chad" you get bombarded by soys who will defend these people until they die
D9490a3

Bitch is caked up with fake up

:feelsbadman: in a healthy society this would not be nessecary

I just noticed the blown out knees in her jeans, must be friction from all those Chad suckems she's performed.
Brutal fellatiopill

HIGH IQ SHORTCEL TBH

manlets are the truest of cels

That's the most infuriating thing about the blackpill. Every Chad and foid acknowledges it on social media, you have these videos literally EVERYWHERE, and yet we're not allowed to even consider that it's a possibility. Foids will spend 6 hours a day tweeting about how sub8 men should be herded into gulags and worked to death and yet as soon as you say "women prefer Chad" you get bombarded by soys who will defend these people until they die
View attachment 211331
OGN and Bilal are based