Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Desperate inkwells have turned to Chadfishing- white night cuck..

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Here is what this cuck article says

• They’re tricking women into chatting up attractive men with supposedly horrible pasts. The twist: They’re just making themselves even more miserable

• In practice, it’s about gaining the opportunity to verbally abuse women in Tinder chats.

In mind and body...

In practice, it’s about gaining the opportunity to verbally abuse women in Tinder chats.
Umm actually no that's not the point. The author is thus retarded and the article invalidated.

Chad fishing is basedness. I might try it out one day

The point of Chadfishing is to prove the reality of the blackpill, not to verbally abuse females. The verbal abuse is just a mean to that end--to prove that Chad can treat females like complete trash and they'll still apologize for him, while incels are called creeps and stalkers for complimenting their hair.

The point of Chadfishing is to prove the reality of the blackpill, not to verbally abuse females. The verbal abuse is just a mean to that end--to prove that Chad can treat females like complete trash and they'll still apologize for him, while incels are called creeps and stalkers for complimenting their hair.
Exactly. However, this cuck writer deliberately wanted to project otherwise, to defend foids. They just want to negate chadfashing just like they tried to negate Okcupid survey.

Chadfishing puts hypergamous women in their place. Its an excellent counter-strategy for plain women who think they are hot shit but very time consuming.

Chadfishing puts hypergamous women in their place. It's an excellent counter-strategy for plain women who think they are hot shit but very time consuming.
You stupid inkwell, you can't do that. No wonder, you never got girl who is entitled to everything- IT cucks.

You have no idea just how retarded foids are until you do some chadfishing.
Foids are absolutely starstruck by the sight of chad.

In the end, though, he cannot be angry at Chads, because they do not exist as claimed, and to the extent that any such men are out in the wild, they are not obstacles to his interactions with women. Misogynistic hate is what keeps him in isolation, and it is the real purpose of chadfishing:

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Have you tried chadfishing? I'm really keen to try it.

Yeah I used to do it a lot. Haven’t done any for about a year, though. I especially loved organising a date and then standing her up.

You have no idea just how retarded foids are until you do some chadfishing.
Foids are absolutely starstruck by the sight of chad.

I have a whole CD of nudes from Chadfishing. It was so easy.

An average guy asking for nudes from a slim average girl is literally like putting your dick in a bee's nest.

I have a whole CD of nudes from Chadfishing. It was so easy.

An average guy asking for nudes from a slim average girl is literally like putting your dick in a bee's nest.
Damn, nudes. What a life chad have! Did they ever ask to show pics of your body, I mean chad's body? Or asked for video call
Yeah I used to do it a lot. Haven’t done any for about a year, though. I especially loved organising a date and then standing her up.
What do they generally say to you when they expectex chad but you showed up? Lol

Damn, nudes. What a life chad have! Did they ever ask to show pics of your body, I mean chad's body? Or asked for video call

What do they generally say to you when they expectex chad but you showed up? Lol

They ask to see my "big dick" yes. When I sent some pic of a small dick stolen from an amateur site they reply "I thought it would be bigger?"

This also proves that women only associate big dicks with tall Chadish masculine looking hunks, not average men, short men etc. A real black pill.

They ask to see my "big dick" yes. When I sent some pic of a small dick stolen from an amateur site they reply "I thought it would be bigger?"

This also proves that women only associate big dicks with tall Chadish masculine looking hunks, not average men, short men etc. A real black pill.
That's interesting. Does their texting behaviour change after they see pics of small dicks?

Are any of you surprised by this?

And then some claim here Dickpill is a meme.

Everything about looksmaxing sites is about increasing size.

- muscles
- jaw
- income
- wardrobe
- dick size increasing
- hair follicles on your head
- weights you attach to a barbell
- social circle
- wrists

Rinse and repeat.

Everything about looksmaxing sites is about increasing size.

- muscles
- jaw
- income
- wardrobe
- dick size increasing
- hair follicles on your head
- weights you attach to a barbell
- social circle
- wrists
True. Yeah, sorry to bother you with questions but I have one last question to you. Have you ever asked those foids if they want to join threesome(she, you the chad and another foid)?
The whiteknighting article.
Not at all. It was obvious.