Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Desperate for a femoid to love me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Throughout my day, I have flashbacks of foids I've seen before; flashing images of their hot asses and bouncing tits. I have flashbacks of my former oneitis smiling. I have flashbacks of my former coworker hugging me with a smile and I remember her scent and softness. I have flashbacks of my oneitis' sweet voice. I scroll through our old texts and cry like a worthless faggot. Every girl I've ever had a crush on/liked/thought was hot has gotten her fair share of chad's cock.

just have a fap bro

Renounce the 3D femoid.

Um sweety femoids dont like desperate man, they like good personality who fucks and dumps

You used to text with a foid? Somebody please Ban this :chad:

you just want to get your dick wet... stop coping with "muh love" :soy:

chicks are soley for the purpose of jacking your dick off with their bodies.

https://www.aao.org/detail/image.axd?id=d15de68c-d3d1-4919-8bed-399c7ac4fccb&t=636384123378230000
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/852726308060511131/BE3F459F4DDAADF17D5ED14C17346DF124BDA91C/

OP Sounds like a bit of a soyboy to me, foids are just a container to cum into

You will get over it. As you get older all those emotions will fade away. There is no point in torturing yourself like this

desperate for a femoid to suck my toes

you just want to get your dick wet... stop coping with "muh love" :soy:

chicks are soley for the purpose of jacking your dick off with their bodies.

Yes I want pussy to fuck. But, I also wish femoids were actually capable of loving and being affectionate in which case I'd love to be the recipient of that affection and love.