Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Desparation and despair when thinking about the future

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
Do any other incels experience this? I hate my fucking job, i hate being isolated, i hate the judgement my family passes on me. I'm finding fewer things interesting now and nothing brings me happiness. There is no reason any of this will ever change for the better. You get used to pleasure but pain never loses its bite. Work will only become harder to deal with, i will become even more isolated, and my family's judgement will grow harsher. It can only get worse.

Do any other incels experience this?

All the time. The future terrifies me. I currently live with my parents and my brother. My father is the lone breadwinner in our household. When he passes away, the rest of us will be screwed! My brother has only worked a couple days in his entire life (he's in his early 30s) and my mother spends everybody's money like there's no tomorrow. She has already squandered THREE six-figure inheritances, drained my father's savings to such an extent that he will never be able to retire (he's in his 70s, btw), and will be coming after my savings when he's no longer around. Unfortunately for her, I plan on cutting her out of my life before then. She has always treated me horribly and won't be receiving a penny from me!

All the time. The future terrifies me. I currently live with my parents and my brother. My father is the lone breadwinner in our household. When he passes away, the rest of us will be screwed! My brother has only worked a couple days in his entire life (he's in his early 30s) and my mother spends everybody's money like there's no tomorrow. She has already squandered THREE six-figure inheritances, drained my father's savings to such an extent that he will never be able to retire (he's in his 70s, btw), and will be coming after my savings when he's no longer around. Unfortunately for her, I plan on cutting her out of my life before then. She has always treated me horribly and won't be receiving a penny from me!
I don't understand beta provider men. Why do they break their backs for irresponsible people?

Last edited:
...I'm sorry but your mother is a terrible person man.

Do any other incels experience this? I hate my fucking job, i hate being isolated, i hate the judgement my family passes on me. I'm finding fewer things interesting now and nothing brings me happiness. There is no reason any of this will ever change for the better. You get used to pleasure but pain never loses its bite. Work will only become harder to deal with, i will become even more isolated, and my family's judgement will grow harsher. It can only get worse.
what do you do for a living?

ive fallen so low and lost so much hope that things are actually starting to look up.

Holy fuck this is ragefuel

Yes I am really scared of the future

I'm very scared of the future.

I don't understand beta provider men. Why do they break their back for irresponsible people?

If my dad ever decided to pull up stakes one day (and ride into the sunset, leaving the rest of us behind), I honestly wouldn't blame him.

But he would never do that. He's the quintessential "nice guy" and beta provider.

I feel you. I have aspirations but if I fail, it's fucking over for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back