Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Desire for intimacy and love from women accelerates exponentially in mid 20s for touch starved incels

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Inceldom never really bothered me (relatively speaking) in my teens and early 20's. My avoidance anxiety and tendency to withdraw from social situations was 100x stronger than any primal urge to chase women. I never entertained the idea of myself having sex, a girlfriend - I was preoccupied with understanding my face, looksmaxxing, bluepilled dreams of becoming decent looking and attracting female validation... then maybe I would put effort into obtaining a gf and sex after my face is good. The concept of the all encompassing feeling of love that normalfags endlessly talk of never crossed my mind in the first 22 years of my life.

Now, 25, hardcore blackpilled, confirmed 3/10 with medically diagnosed facial deformities, and just weeks away from double jaw surgery I have dreamed about for 5 years, I am rapidly descending into insanity over an out of control desire for intimacy and reciprocated love. Self hatred, anxiety and depression at an all time high, yet my primal urge for a girlfriend is overpowering and dominating my mind. I will certainly be in the nuthouse or victim to loneliness induced death within 5 years at this rate. Something in my touch-starved being SNAPPED today at work. My division is entirely male, I hadn't seen a female up close in any part of my life for months. A one off, today for an hour I worked with an objective 5/10 hapa/quapa girl a few years older (she looked like 'mattress girl' but better looking). Juggernaut law and being a fucking 25yo khv made her 9/10, and despite her unreceptive, cold body language, and years of blackpill literature seared into my frontal lobe I was entranced by her presence. The nature of the job meant we were physically close and at times I felt she wasn't disgusted by my presence. For a few moments our hands touched, activating some sort of long lost neural network in my brain. I felt alive for the first time, finally experiencing snippets of millions of years of evolutionary programming, albeit in pathetic circumstances. The feeling was bittersweet as it was transient, immediately replaced with a wave of melancholy as reality hit that my face is likely unsalvageably ugly, I have no experience with women, women are overwhelmingly whores, women can't love men, and life isn't fair. I wish I could go back to rotting neet life in my basement, oblivious to the realities of the human condition I experienced today.

Last edited:
im over 30 and i desire foids every day a bit less, not even the touch of a 8/10 stacy would get me aroused nowadays because i recognise the biological programming, that im being tricked by my own body, and in realizing that trick i take its power away,
yes the desire is still there but weakened and it doesnt affect me on a day to day basis (in my office there are alot of pretty females, i dont even look at them most of the time)
like if you get that evolutionary programming running, just jerk off, afterwards you can focus on more important stuff

im over 30 and i desire foids every day a bit less, not even the touch of a 8/10 stacy would get me aroused nowadays because i recognise the biological programming, that im being tricked by my own body, and in realizing that trick i take its power away,
yes the desire is still there but weakened and it doesnt affect me on a day to day basis (in my office there are alot of pretty females, i dont even look at them most of the time)
like if you get that evolutionary programming running, just jerk off, afterwards you can focus on more important stuff

I agree. There is a bit of clarity you get post 30 which is when you realize foids have little to offer than their holes.

I agree. There is a bit of clarity you get post 30 which is when you realize foids have little to offer than their holes.
From my experience the primal urge definitively peaks after a certain time being lonely, but then it starts to cool down a tad, until sexual desire starts falling lower than ever and the AWALTpill deals the final blow your romantic interest. Nowadays it's gotten to a point where if the hottest foid in the world was interested in me for some reason i'd definitively be up to fuck, but would immediately reject being in any sort of relationship with her, so i think you'll get over it.

Last edited:
Great, so it doesn't get better.
When you reach your 30's it powers down, bbuuuuttttt it'll soar during the early/mid 20's, then start weakening around the late 20's to early 30's.

I will never have a gf

From my experience the primal urge definitively peaks after a certain time being lonely, but then it starts to cool down a tad, until sexual desire starts falling lower than ever and the AWALTpill deals the final blow your romantic interest. Nowadays it's gotten to a point where if the hottest foid in the world was interested in me for some reason i'd definitively be up to fuck, but would immediately reject being in any sort of relationship with her, so i think you'll get over it.

Same here. I have seen foids for the disgusting shallow superficial whores they are. Dont want to have anything to do with these shallow holes.

Same here. I have seen foids for the disgusting shallow superficial whores they are. Dont want to have anything to do with these shallow holes.
That makes three of us. I sure hope everyone who hasn't reached 30 yet have some copes to hold them over until they reach our current state of mind.

Its suifuel knowing I won't get a gf any time soon

How much are you paying for the doublejaw?

Its suifuel knowing im wasting my prime sexual years... and the worst part is that im running out of money for my copes

Inceldom never really bothered me (relatively speaking) in my teens and early 20's. My avoidance anxiety and tendency to withdraw from social situations was 100x stronger than any primal urge to chase women. I never entertained the idea of myself having sex, a girlfriend - I was preoccupied with understanding my face, looksmaxxing, bluepilled dreams of becoming decent looking and attracting female validation... then maybe I would put effort into obtaining a gf and sex after my face is good. The concept of the all encompassing feeling of love that normalfags endlessly talk of never crossed my mind in the first 22 years of my life.

Now, 25, hardcore blackpilled, confirmed 3/10 with medically diagnosed facial deformities, and just weeks away from double jaw surgery I have dreamed about for 5 years, I am rapidly descending into insanity over an out of control desire for intimacy and reciprocated love. Self hatred, anxiety and depression at an all time high, yet my primal urge for a girlfriend is overpowering and dominating my mind. I will certainly be in the nuthouse or victim to loneliness induced death within 5 years at this rate. Something in my touch-starved being SNAPPED today at work. My division is entirely male, I hadn't seen a female up close in any part of my life for months. A one off, today for an hour I worked with an objective 5/10 hapa/quapa girl a few years older (she looked like 'mattress girl' but better looking). Juggernaut law and being a fucking 25yo khv made her 9/10, and despite her unreceptive, cold body language, and years of blackpill literature seared into my frontal lobe I was entranced by her presence. The nature of the job meant we were physically close and at times I felt she wasn't disgusted by my presence. For a few moments our hands touched, activating some sort of long lost neural network in my brain. I felt alive for the first time, finally experiencing snippets of millions of years of evolutionary programming, albeit in pathetic circumstances. The feeling was bittersweet as it was transient, immediately replaced with a wave of melancholy as reality hit that my face is likely unsalvageably ugly, I have no experience with women, women are overwhelmingly whores, women can't love men, and life isn't fair. I wish I could go back to rotting neet life in my basement, oblivious to the realities of the human condition I experienced today.
i had this too and just like you it was triggered by accidental touch.
if i had to say anything it's to cut them out of your mind early because it will be much harder later on.
thanks for sharing.