Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion desensitized to cute women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
When I was young and saw a cute foid I used to feel something for them, now all I see is someone devoid of morals and love for people like us:feelsbadman: The magic of their looks doesn't work anymore. Youtube recommends videos of tiktok trends and challenges sometimes, and the most popular are the most good looking of girls, and they're acting like a debased slut that needs views, likes, followers, and fame. I'm not attracted to this women after my life and the blackpill have made the good women illusion disappear for good. Has anybody experienced something similar?

No, attraction is not something I can control btw.

I just acknowledge that they are sluts, even though I’m being attracted to them

I still get attracted to them. Some can leave permanent imprints in your mind.

No, attraction is not something I can control btw.

I just acknowledge that they are sluts, even though I’m being attracted to them
My attraction to them is merely sexual.

My attraction to them is merely sexual.
You mean you broke out of your Disney phase.

Good

Disney phase basically means you realize women aren't the mythical creatures of good you've been brainwashed to believe

When I was young and saw a cute foid I used to feel something for them, now all I see is someone devoid of morals and love for people like us:feelsbadman: The magic of their looks doesn't work anymore. Youtube recommends videos of tiktok trends and challenges sometimes, and the most popular are the most good looking of girls, and they're acting like a debased slut that needs views, likes, followers, and fame. I'm not attracted to this women after my life and the blackpill have made the good women illusion disappear for good. Has anybody experienced something similar?
yes especially white women

I still lust for them exactly as much as in the early 80ies, and are just as unattainable as always. The pain is eternal.

I still lust for them exactly as much as in the early 80ies, and are just as unattainable as always. The pain is eternal.
Why not give whores a chance?

I remember talking to this acquaintance who has a very petite and neotonal look and she dropped something along the lines of "im a good girl, tehee" To which I replied: "that's not true and you know that im not buying it". Then she tried a bit passively aggressively to shrug it off and we changed the subject.

A couple of days after that, another situation arose in which i kind of baited her to try and repeat the same "im a good girl" claim, but she clearly showed that this delusion would not work with me and she felt more comfortable to express her real self.
During the talk I asked her if she often uses her little petite innocent girl looks as a tool to have things go her way, to which she openly admitted and claimed "it is perhaps my biggest asset".

So there you go lads. Just a little tidbit on the smoke and glitter that women seek to throw into the eyes of anyone willing.

I remember talking to this acquaintance who has a very petite and neotonal look and she dropped something along the lines of "im a good girl, tehee" To which I replied: "that's not true and you know that im not buying it". Then she tried a bit passively aggressively to shrug it off and we changed the subject.

A couple of days after that, another situation arose in which i kind of baited her to try and repeat the same "im a good girl" claim, but she clearly showed that this delusion would not work with me and she felt more comfortable to express her real self.
During the talk I asked her if she often uses her little petite innocent girl looks as a tool to have things go her way, to which she openly admitted and claimed "it is perhaps my biggest asset".
She was just being edgy and you provided her free entertainment by saying that you "see through her"
Normies might act dumb around women but they have this right: they don't entertain or take women too seriously and in that way don't let them live rent free
@WØLF @Lebensmüder @BlkPillPres @Transcended Trucel
So there you go lads. Just a little tidbit on the smoke and glitter that women seek to throw into the eyes of anyone willing.
No that's just the way many women try to be edgy and cynical and play along when you appear to be insecure and have doubts about them. It's funny to them.

How did i provide her entertainment? The talks were rather neutral.

Yes same. The magic is gone because of deep hatred. Tbh its better this way as I dont get attached to them and get messed up from that.

All I feel is anger towards them, regardless of their look.

How did i provide her entertainment? The talks were rather neutral.
By second guessing her and looking at her deeply instead of just brushing her off. It shows she was on your mind and you spent some time confused trying to figure out how she was acting. It's an ego boost for them when that happens.

By second guessing her and looking at her deeply instead of just brushing her off. It shows she was on your mind and you spent some time confused trying to figure out how she was acting. It's an ego boost for them when that happens.
that wasn't the thought process. im just describing casual talk. I wasn't confused or thought about anything. She just tried to hit the "im such a good innocent creature tehee" and i almost instinctively countered said claim. Didn't argue about it, didn't expand the topic, just said it in the most uncaring matter.

The second time I sarcastically remarked over a thing she did that disproved her claim as a jab to which she reacted as if there was no point to argue otherwise, even as a joke.

Why would she try to be edgy around some random inkwell anyways?

that wasn't the thought process. im just describing casual talk. I wasn't confused or thought about anything. She just tried to hit the "im such a good innocent creature tehee" and i almost instinctively countered said claim. Didn't argue about it, didn't expand the topic, just said it in the most uncaring matter.
Most guys don't talk like that. They just brush it off because the women that play mind games like that aren't shit to them. You invested some time caring to figure out what her motives were and she took that as a sign that you were bothered by it and thinking about her in some way.
The second time I sarcastically remarked over a thing she did that disproved her claim as a jab to which she reacted as if there was no point to argue otherwise, even as a joke.
Yeah again most guys don't react the way you do so it might have been both strange and entertaining to her.
Been in the same position as you with this before. It's inadvertent jestermaxxing. Here there's something to learn from normies: don't think too deeply or even entertain women about their motives.

All you end up doing is boosting their ego and making them think of themselves as deep more than one-dimensional characters and they can use your curiosity as a way to make it seem other people are interested in knowing more about her and she's not like the other girls.

Also a way for her to later brag that someone was interested in knowing more about her and seemed "intimidated XD"
She liked the fact that you spent time "seeing through her" and played along to confirm your suspicions so it wouldn't be a forgettable experience. Women like when they catch nonchad men off guard like this and those men try to play it off like they were just making an observation but obviously it appeared to be bothering them.

Man fuck that shit :feelsohgod:
Yeah it's not even worth talking to women. You just flatter their ego and waste your time while making men seem a bit more pathetic and second guessing than otherwise. It sounds redpill but that's one thing the redpill might be right about ngl
It's like how even normies know the conventional wisdom that men and women can't be friends unless the man is gay.

While you are figuring out the motives of women their boyfriends are just brushing off what they say and still getting action from them. While all you have is reminders that the woman thinks of you as an "interesting person", how "you are one of the few people to realize that about her XD"

Last edited:
I just feel sadness. Like when your dog dies, except it's not your dog but your hopes of a happy life and cute foids are a reminder that true happiness is impossible.

Once you realize they aren't actually conscious beings it's hard to give a shit anymore. Their eyes are like dead doll eyes, there's nothing there. There's no soul there. Like an unconscious animal who is behaving based on sexual instincts, which is 100% devoted to Chad. Non-Chads are not even a compatible species, which is why they are no more capable of empathy than a reptile is for an insect.

Once you realize they aren't actually conscious beings it's hard to give a shit anymore. Their eyes are like dead doll eyes, there's nothing there. There's no soul there. Like an unconscious animal who is behaving based on sexual instincts, which is 100% devoted to Chad. Non-Chads are not even a compatible species, which is why they are no more capable of empathy than a reptile is for an insect.
Based af

Yup Tiktok ruined girls my age. They are all degenerates.

Yup Tiktok ruined girls my age. They are all degenerates.
This. Even Muslim girls on there talk about wanting white dick and such, things will only get worse from here friend. Any hope I had of getting a virgin girlfriend or a girlfriend with a low body count is out of the window.

It's over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJZQXhhohwE

Take Stephen Curry's wife

Her husband is tall, attractive and rich, but she still complains about not getting attention from other men, she is literally complaining that other men don't approach her and try to "get at her", and her mindset is she would still reject them but she still wants them to try so she can know she "still got it"

Do you get it

You are just a source of attention and entertainment to women, don't ever let a woman's "interest" in you be confused for attraction, for women attention is as important as sex is to men, they see worth in you making them feel special, you are a disposable ego boost

Yeah it's not even worth talking to women. You just flatter their ego and waste your time while making men seem a bit more pathetic and second guessing than otherwise. It sounds redpill but that's one thing the redpill might be right about ngl
It's like how even normies know the conventional wisdom that men and women can't be friends unless the man is gay.

While you are figuring out the motives of women their boyfriends are just brushing off what they say and still getting action from them. While all you have is reminders that the woman thinks of you as an "interesting person", how "you are one of the few people to realize that about her XD"
Bro why ure overanalizing stuff.You want to analize something? Ok here you are,analize this two words: fuck YOU

Her husband is tall, attractive and rich, but she still complains about not getting attention from other men, she is literally complaining that other men don't approach her and try to "get at her", and her mindset is she would still reject them but she still wants them to try so she can know she "still got it"

Do you get it

You are just a source of attention and entertainment to women, don't ever let a woman's "interest" in you be confused for attraction, for women attention is as important as sex is to men, they see worth in you making them feel special, you are a disposable ego boost

Yup this was my point.
Any attention directed toward a woman you aren't trying to get with is just inadvertent jestermaxxing.

Do you get it

Based, all women crave attention, proof should be the way the act on social media, fb, instagram, tiktok, etc., and the way they dress and make up the put on when they leave the house. Narcissistic whores.