Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describing the ultimate incel and finding the most similar person to him in real life

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
  1. Curry or Arab male
  2. Short 5'3 range
  3. Ugly
  4. Fits all the stereotype of his ethnicity (Curry Tech Support) or (Arab Goat Fucker)
Thats all i got add to this and try to find the most similar person to him

Herro Dear, how can I herp you?

Most similar user fitting description here is @chudur-budur, unless he is a larper. He claims to be curry, 5'2'', extremely ugly and doing a Phd in computer science fulfilling the Indian IT stereotype.

cope, just move out of the west back to your country of origin and you should be fine.

cope, just move out of the west and you should be fine.
i dont live in europe so whitecels cant say shit to me about going back to my country, this is native american lands. talk all u want in europe. u aint saying shit in USA

Sounds like a legit dude to me.

i dont live in europe so whitecels cant say shit to me about going back to my country, this is native american lands. talk all u want in europe. u aint saying shit in USA
nah, you have to leave the US too. Europe, the United States, Australia, New Zealand and various parts of South America all belong to the white man through the right of conquest. Besides, we weren't even talking about that. It's much harder to be incel in a country that hasn't been ruined by the United States of Zog

nah, you have to leave the US too. Europe, the United States, Australia, New Zealand and various parts of South America all belong to the white man through the right of conquest. Besides, we weren't even talking about that. It's much harder to be incel in a country that hasn't been ruined by the United States of Zog
Who the fuck are you to say i cant leave or not? idiot. did you not see the USA constitution how the founding FATHERS OF THESE COUNTRY WROTE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL? leave ur white supremist garbage in europe you fakecel motherfucker. This is the USA. and if ur a citizen u bleed the same colors as all of us, Red, White and Blue.

Tbh I feel like the ultimate incel would be a ricecel, as they are by far the least masculine, and have no notably good traits

Id add balding to that

.>found the incel

Most similar user fitting description here is @chudur-budur, unless he is a larper. He claims to be curry, 5'2'', extremely ugly and doing a Phd in computer science fulfilling the Indian IT stereotype.
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Go away stormfrontcel

At least I’m not a racist...
racism is a retarded NPC meme, akin to "sexism". Both are just nonsense words constructed to shame legitimate beliefs.

aight bro whatever you say
well ask yourself, is it a coincidence that the very same media that slanders and berates us every chance it gets also has a hardon for calling things pertaining to race that they can't put their stamp of kosher on racist?

well ask yourself, is it a coincidence that the very same media that slanders and berates us every chance it gets also has a hardon for calling things pertaining to race that they can't put their stamp of kosher on racist?
media is big gay

lol

Tbh, the ultimate incels who i know personally IRL are not manlets or ethnics, they are deformed white guys xD

Ultimate incel is and aboriginal dwarf with deformed face and baldness

Curry,balding and manlet is ultimate incel

Who the fuck are you to say i cant leave or not? idiot. did you not see the USA constitution how the founding FATHERS OF THESE COUNTRY WROTE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL? leave ur white supremist garbage in europe you fakecel motherfucker. This is the USA. and if ur a citizen u bleed the same colors as all of us, Red, White and Blue.
"All men are created equal."
:soy::soy::soy:

BIGGEST LIE EVER FUCKING TOLD!
The Founding Fathers fucking trolled the shit out of us...

1. Curry or Arab male
  2. Short 5'3 range
  3. Ugly
  4. Fits all the stereotype of his ethnicity (Curry Tech Support) or (Arab Goat Fucker)
Thats all i got add to this and try to find the most similar person to him
Racist spotted.
Arabs are not really memed as goatfucker except maybe by stormfront faggots. Arabs are respected in the World and women want to fuck them.
Poor cope based on your butthurt.
Omg, kill yourself

Last edited:
4ft 11
Feminine frame with large stomach and man tits
But skinny arms and legs
Very thin hair
Face 90% acne scars
Weak jawline
Bug eyes
Large hooked nose
Nasally voice sounds like an unholy mixture between a curry and california valley girl
High functioning autist
Micropenis
Highly emotional
It never began for him

The actual views of your founding fathers differs, not saying they were right or wrong but just that US and the anglos in general were probably one of the most ruthless and racist countries of modern time.

Last edited:

I always find it hilarious when white Americans are crying about immigrants coming an taking their lands. Build a wall. They were there before u were, fuckers. Plus texas, California etc should all still be part of Mexico, youse fabricated a war to steal it off them, so no bitching about Mexicans either.

4ft 11
Feminine frame with large stomach and man tits
But skinny arms and legs
Very thin hair
Face 90% acne scars
Weak jawline
Bug eyes
Large hooked nose
Nasally voice sounds like an unholy mixture between a curry and california valley girl
High functioning autist
Micropenis
Highly emotional
It never began for him
I dont know if this person does exist

Who was the curry user that had LDAR'd so hard he looked like a pregnant child?

Racist spotted.
Arabs are not really memed as goatfucker except maybe by stormfront faggots. Arabs are respected in the World and women want to fuck them.

Omg, kill yourself
No you kill yourself you worthless piece of shit 2019cel. go suck more stormfag cock
The actual views of your founding fathers differs, not saying they were right or wrong but just that US and the anglos in general were probably one of the most ruthless and racist countries of modern time.
View attachment 99840
WTF is this source man? just some quotes behind the stormfag symbol? biased as fuck
Racist spotted.

Omg, kill yourself
I need the racepill squad to fuck come get this dumbfuck. @tehgymcel420 look at this nigga "women want to fuck arabs"

Last edited:
No you kill yourself you worthless piece of shit 2019cel. go suck more stormfag cock

WTF is this source man? just some quotes behind the stormfag symbol? biased as fuck

I need the racepill squad to fuck come get this dumbfuck. @tehgymcel420 look at this nigga "women want to fuck arabs"
arabs mog me to oblivion

average arab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back