Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe your ugliest facial feature.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Mine has to be my fat bulbous nose covered in huge pores like potholes in an African road. It’s not big enough to be a sexy Latin nose (eg Daniel Day-Lewis), nor small enough to be a neat Ryan Gosling nose. It’s too short to be masculine but too bulbous to be petite. Fuckin hate it.

My big fish lips. I look like an IRL version of The Sleech Brothers from Doug. All I need is purple face paint.

Recessed chin but honestly my bad teeth don't help either and thin timid mousy

Huge, Wide, round, and moon shaped fucked up skull. Guaranteed to be alone for 99 percent of your life. No plastic surgery for it either.

Big long, wide, bulbous nose.

Malocclusion class 3. Still thankful though

Teeth. Although you can only see that something's wrong with them if I smile widely or laugh. And thankfully, I don't laugh a lot.
:'(

roundish ramus-midjaw area from frontal perspecrive.

My nose ruins any chances I have at escaping inceldom. It's ok from the front but looking at it from any slight angle turns me into Gollum.