Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe your jawline with pictures

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Jaw surgery 3530901081
Nonsurgical Chin Augmentation
Pin by Hea(r)t Seek on Eye Candy (Brunette) | Portrait, Aesthetic ...
Sean OPry Weight 3468742152
Maxresdefault 679795811
Sean OPry Weight 3468742152
Maxresdefault 679795811
Class II jaw 150x150 2214197203
Pin by zay on AIDAN ALEXANDER | Pretty boys, Beautiful boys, Cute boys
iu
Can mewing fix my receded chin? : orthotropics
How I Fixed My Receding Chin - YouTube
Chins are in! - Dr Julia Sabetta - Greenwich, CT Cosmetic Surgeon
iu
Chin & Cheek Implant Before and After Pictures Case 636 | Orlando ...
What's more turnoff that a weak chin/weak jaw - Bodybuilding.com Forums
always been self conscious of my recessed chin…what would be best? : r ...
Is my weak chin/jaw really noticeable? [17 M] : amiugly
Eyelid Surgery Legend Dr. Kim Byung Gun: [BK Plastic Surgery Hospital ...
Who here do you think has a weak soy faced chin? - AngerGeneral
20+ Hairstyles For Recessed Chin - Hairstyle Catalog
Recessed chin and jaw. Been considering sliding genioplasty for a while ...

Nonsurgical Chin Augmentation

Can Mewing Fix A Recessed Chin? - Magnum Workshop
Beard For Weak Chin - Wavy Haircut

How To Fix Receding Chin - People who decide to have a gender ...

Reddit - Dive into anything

Facial Cosmetic Surgery · Dr. John Schmitz, Oral Surgeon - San Antonio ...

Chin surgery | Genioplasty | Types | Cost | Recovery - Sutured
Why Men Are Lining Up to Get Their Double Chins Removed!
Invested a lot in my Appearance (AMA) - Page 10 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

hERe is some templates boyos, Are you recessed? Chad? Prettyboy? GIGACHAD??? Incel? Normie?

Last edited:
iu

I have this guy's jawline but the rest of my face is fucked. Leanmaxx and mewing can't get rid of my stupid bulging eyes. Plus I have an even weaker lower third than this guy which makes me look retarded.

Last edited:
Whatever the most subhuman pic is

My only normie trait is my jaw.

IM sub 5 doesnt matter jfl

I'm sub 2, no picture out there can describe me. doesn't even look close to any pics here

Breathing mouse vs nose jpg

I'm not a mouth breather for the record:forcedsmile:.

not at all. I have a "overly defined" jaw but it's very feminine and has no structure / looks off. This guy in the pic actually mogs me x100, every woman would take him over me despite me looking younger than 26. I just look very very off/deformed/asymetric/weird facial features and skull.
According to the reactions I get and what I over heard ever since I was about 13, my average rating would likely be a 1.5/10 if you asked 1000 random people.

not at all. I have a "overly defined" jaw but it's very feminine and has no structure / looks off. This guy in the pic actually mogs me x100, every woman would take him over me despite me looking younger than 26. I just look very very off/deformed/asymetric/weird facial features and skull.
According to the reactions I get and what I over heard ever since I was about 13, my average rating would likely be a 1.5/10 if you asked 1000 random people.
Brutally fucking over, I wish there was some kind of paradise where we could all get together on a big screen and just play Snes and hangout, Like a celibate sleepover, Order some neat chow and forget our worries for a few days, This torment is not right and there seems to be no end to human suffering.

Brutally fucking over, I wish there was some kind of paradise where we could all get together on a big screen and just play Snes and hangout, Like a celibate sleepover, Order some neat chow and forget our worries for a few days, This torment is not right and there seems to be no end to human suffering.
:yes: :cryfeels: exactly and that's a very based idea

View attachment 916426
Im like this guy, growing beard to hide weak bones and babyface. I look like a soy boy tbh
I have a worse profile, but the features are very similar. It is the typical mouthbreather look. The same eyebrows, the same depth of the eyes, the hollow undereye area, although more support below (less recession in the upper midface), absence of orbital support, nose looks similar as well with the first hump on the nasal base. The nasiolabial fold, interestingly enough mouthbreathers always have those same ears, same forehead and hairline. It's like we are all closely related. But I think it's a genetic mutation/deletion/duplication which leads indirectly to bad tongue and body posture which then leads to the undesirable facial aesthetics.

It's not that recessed but it's slanted, ugly and pointy. Subhuman tier jaw. In fact so subhuman I can't find an image depicting it

I have a worse profile, but the features are very similar. It is the typical mouthbreather look. The same eyebrows, the same depth of the eyes, the hollow undereye area, although more support below (less recession in the upper midface), absence of orbital support, nose looks similar as well with the first hump on the nasal base. The nasiolabial fold, interestingly enough mouthbreathers always have those same ears, same forehead and hairline. It's like we are all closely related. But I think it's a genetic mutation/deletion/duplication which leads indirectly to bad tongue and body posture which then leads to the undesirable facial aesthetics.
good genetics is worth more than the world's most expensive diamond. If you have good genetics you have everything. Good looks, high iq, tall, good frame and good health

It's not that recessed but it's slanted, ugly and pointy. Subhuman tier jaw. In fact so subhuman I can't find an image depicting it
That's always a bad sign. Or when all of your lookalikes are people that became memes for their ugliness

Send in pm, its prompts me to download
Thats what you should do brotha, Its webp from the pasted above pic copy and pasted, I hate webp files and would much prefer png or jpg myself.