Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Describe your hairline

What is your hairline

• Total voters
takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I wonder if balding really makes you undesirable in the dating market significantly

Iphone X

balding is a death sentence for most. it was for me. you need a really good brick skull and a really robust high T face to pull off balding. not to mention sufficient height

Last edited:
Not a single hair on my body.

thankfully my hairline is full, but my dad is bald.

My hairline is perfect.
It's wasted on this 31yo rat teethed 4/10.

NW 1.5 temples recessing ive been diffuse thinning hard fml

dont know my real norwood but its defintiely mature

my hairline is asymmetric.

over

Almost juvenile, absolutely no recession and very thick. There's no baldness in my family. My dad who is 53 has the same hairline and thickness as when he was 16.
My great grandfather who was 101 had perfect hair even after he turned 100. He was also 6'8".

Last edited:
damn all these people with little to no recession.

No recession.

I’m still still quite young though. I should be good because there’s no balding in my family as far as I can tell.

Copers here would say the guy is going bald and should 'shave it off'.
Delon

faggot preetyboys will never understand the pain of balding

who needs hair anyway?

If you're chad hairline doesn't matter

The 'NW2' looking hairline is often mistaken for balding. But if your hair is dense and the recession is V shaped it could be just a mature hairline that almost every white guy gets, even if he has otherwise crazy thick hair. Even some women have it if you bother too look them when they pull their hair back.

Attachments

• grant.jpg
    grant.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 41
I have a good hairline. Should my hairline go back in the future (I guess that will happen when I am between 40 and 50) I will respond immediately and get me a hair system.

mild norwood reaper thanks to my dad.

I knew a kid name Frank in HS who ended up looking like he was in his early 40s in HS. even had a moustache.

Norwood 3 but had a Hair Transplant

The 'NW2' looking hairline is often mistaken for balding. But if your hair is dense and the recession is V shaped it could be just a mature hairline that almost every white guy gets, even if he has otherwise crazy thick hair. Even some women have it if you bother too look them when they pull their hair back.
I have no idea if Im NW2 or just have a mature hairline. I've got my hair line since Im 14 years old and it hasnt changed till now (almost 20).

Balding destroys you unless you have a pretty solid 7/10+ face and light hair + reddish skin (pale skin + dark hair= ogre).

Also, jfl at that many young, full-head-of-hair cels. If you're not sub4, young and have a full head of hair you should be still trying tbh.

Who gives a shit about hair
I don't have a chin

I have medium hair length, so you can't see any hairline. However if I pull my hair back I have a really bad one.

The only reason you have to feel bad about balding is if you were getting pussy before you started going bald and now you're not getting any.

NW0 now after hairtransplant.

Feels good.

Almost juvenile, absolutely no recession and very thick. There's no baldness in my family. My dad who is 53 has the same hairline and thickness as when he was 16.
My great grandfather who was 101 had perfect hair even after he turned 100. He was also 6'8".
How the fuck are you not a Chad? Genetic recombination is brutal.

About half of the voters have balding issue.

Somalian thats all i gotta say. We got the worst hairlines on this planet, DONT @ ME.

I inherited my mothers hair so I will not bald much.