Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe Your First Negative Experience with a Girl

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I was for the most part too shy to talk to girls. But in 8th grade I went on some autistic rant on Facebook to a girl about how I loved her pretty much out of the complete blue. One of many autistic interactions I'd have through middle/high school.

I used to like ugly 3/10 brace face land whale.

Mostly in high school, they would make fun of my appearance , I called one "bitch" one day and she sent her beta orbiters. I had to apologise, it was very humiliating.

I never had a conversation with a girl unless it was a family member or it was mandatory for a school project. But there was this one incident when I was talking with a Chadlite and one of his stacy orbiters said to me, "How ugly did one of your parents have to be to make something as ugly as you?"

ItheIthe said:
I was for the most part too shy to talk to girls. But in 8th grade I went on some autistic rant on Facebook to a girl about how I loved her pretty much out of the complete blue. One of many autistic interactions I'd have through middle/high school.

This girl and I were alone in my room and once I was about to stick my penis in she ran away at the sight of it; traumatized me forever.

Bushladen008 said:
Mostly in high school, they would make fun of my appearance , I called one "bitch" one day and she sent her beta orbiters. I had to apologise, it was very humiliating.

Why did you apologize? Was it the betas that forced you to, or the school? If it was the betas then you should've stood up for yourself.

7th grade: first rejection

9th grade: first time a girl called me ugly

Kointo said:
Why did you apologize? Was it the betas that forced you to, or the school? If it was the betas then you should've stood up for yourself.

The betas forced me to apologise, back at that time I was the shortest and very skinny with glasses. I didn't want to get beat lol, I know I was a coward, but i was too weak back then.

It started in four grade, an roastie come to me to ask me the hour, when i said to her that i don`t haved an watch, she responded: "you don`t have anything at all"

Since then it only got worse, of course i was pretty alert in that time to the fact a girl come to talk with me, so probably the abuse started more early.

Had a school project (year 7), partnered with a girl and she felt uncomfortable, then complained to the teacher to changed groups.

I have barely had any and not that noteworthy. just doing betacuck things around them because I was attracted to them then realizing how different I treat them and how easy they have it

Classmate asked a group of girls what they thought of me. I went from being oblivious to things such as appearance, height, clothing, hygiene etc to being hypercritical and self-conscious to an anxiety inducing degree as I endured the torrent of abuse and nitpicking. I was only 11 years old. Sure it was about time I learned, but from that day on my avoidant tendencies went up by a long shot.

First one was in grade 6 (when puberty struck and my face went down hill), all my friends were slow dancing with girls during a school dance and I asked a girl if she wanted to dance with me, she said "eww no" as she laughed and giggled with her friends. It really scarred me, I hate this memory, I wish I can scrap it, but yea that is how this rabbit hole began for me, that was my first introduction to I guess the blackpill.

In 5th grade, I asked out his girl in my class and she shot me down harshly. She said "No! Ew, who would wanna date you." I tried to hold back the tears, felt bad man.

Its_OVER said:
In 5th grade, I asked out his girl in my class and she shot me down harshly. She  said "No! Ew, who would wanna date you." 

This

We were doing some stupid review game (like flashcards of the amendments or whatever) in like 6th grade, and a semi-popular girl accused me of cheating during the game. I said something along the lines of "why do you care, it's a stupid game?" Guy who had a crush on her beat me up after school that day, and he would later become one of my biggest bullies for the next 6 years of school.

jagged0 said:
I was about to stick my penis in she ran away at the sight of it

Oh, wait right there. Explain it, please. If you got that close, looks like there is hope for you. It is not over.

Kointo said:
I never had a conversation with a girl unless it was a family member or it was mandatory for a school project. But there was this one incident when I was talking with a Chadlite and one of his stacy orbiters said to me, "How ugly did one of your parents have to be to make something as ugly as you?"

I'm sorry these things happen to people who have done nothing do deserve them.

When I was in 7th grade, a girl asked me out as a dare and begged me to say no. To think that asking me out is something so horrible that it warrants a dare.

Girls simply hated me since puberty.

Teacher: "do you want to work with Framecel222?"

Stacy: "not really. "

Then the entire class laughed at me. It was so humiliating.

High school. Approached a girl. The whole convo was me asking questions and she replying with yes and nos most of the time. I was bluepilled so I asked for her number and she gave it to me. I called her, asked her out and of course got rejected.

I was in some forced course for a membership for job training programs, there are like 8 girls and 2 guys, me and another quietcel.

The girls were so hyped minded they talked about the popular Korean stars (very popular in my country) but one blackpill that caught my attention.
-All of them have boyfriends, except me and the male quietcel
-The girl said that she said to her ex: "If I'm wearing high heels, then you get the fuck off from me, don't he know he's short?"
This was so fucking brutal considering the girl was high heels on was about 5'7.
-A girl and her boyfriend went to the toilet, there were 'sounds of chains moving'

I instantly felt like shit; that was before I know of blackpill. However one time I can't take the girls pressure and wants to go home to skip that class, the girls just laughed at me and called me faking. Very humiliating.

Thinking back, this is the blackpill I received, fuck roasties and their hive bees..

In 6th grade a girl i thought who was kinda cute called me ugly and said I would never get a girlfriend (I guess she was right). That girl was a total bitch, she went out of her way to treat me like shit.

I grabbed her ass when we were leaving the guidance counselor's office, though. It was super soft and nice.

Some girl in elementary school said I looked gay for whatever reason (I don't). 

Another time in high school this neanderthal-looking, puerto rican abomination said I was hopeless and would never get girls. A black chick she was friends with stood up for me, she seemed like she had a good heart. 

Around 16 years old, another tomboyish latina said I must have a small dick because I'm fat (nobody liked that cunt anyway). 

A girl in middle school said she felt bad for my gf (I lied about having one).

I'd like to see how other people would feel about themselves after experiencing this type of shit from females.

My sister asks me how I haven't had a gf yet but just on a spur of the moment thing, not with any actual curiousity or care.

She says it's because I never go out (She's a lot better looking than me and we don't look like siblings).