Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Describe your family members in a few sentences

Dogg27

Dogg27

21st century Diogenes, God is Dog
★★
Father: torn between catholicism, natsoc and auth.communism, depends on his mood what he thinks about the race question. Sometimes he says "racism is wrong" and that "nazis were shit people" but regularly calls blacks niggers or smoke-skinned people and is clearly bothered by non-white people taking over the west. Cares about what others think of him and the family too much, even though he doesn't go anywhere except church and doesn't have any friends.

Mother: literally schizophrenic, grew up in a poor household with alcoholic abusive father. Doesn't have any opinion on anything, does and thinks whatever my father tells her to think and do.

Brother: the upstanding citizen, has a good job and a family but alas he is a cuck who does whatever his wife tells him to do.

Sister: typical modern day slut, had hundreds of bfs so far and recently developed a taste for race-mixing. Dated iranian, pakistani, indian guys (despite us living in central europe where migrants barely live). Claims she is anti-natalist because the world is so bad, in reality she just wants to continue to live her hedonistic life without consequences. Ofc she is mostly NEETing because she is pretending to be depressed (she takes meds) but she isn't depressed or lazy when it comes to fucking migrants and she travels all over the country just to have sex with them. Also, recently gotten it into her head that women are being oppressed by the evil men and patriarchy so all the memes check out.

That uhh.. that ain't a few sentences, buddy.

That uhh.. that ain't a few sentences, buddy.
7jfbke

Both low iq and run from any kind of challenge

Ma: Narcissist. Treated me like a pet. Talked to me the same way she talked to the dog. Didn't care if I got hurt or not. As long as I made her look good, she was happy. Has eating disorder but runs eating disorder clinic.

Dad: Narcissist. My former hero. Never thought of me as a man. Will cry if I insist he's a bad parent or a failure in his own right (he's a house-husband). Former runner. Forced me to do running. I obliged and the stress from that ruined my puberty.

Brother: Drug addict piece of shit. I felt obligated as a kid to be even more of a tryhard because of how bad he was fucking up.

Father: torn between catholicism, natsoc and auth.communism, depends on his mood what he thinks about the race question. Sometimes he says "racism is wrong" and that "nazis were shit people" but regularly calls blacks niggers or smoke-skinned people and is clearly bothered by non-white people taking over the west. Cares about what others think of him and the family too much, even though he doesn't go anywhere except church and doesn't have any friends.

Mother: literally schizophrenic, grew up in a poor household with alcoholic abusive father. Doesn't have any opinion on anything, does and thinks whatever my father tells her to think and do.

Brother: the upstanding citizen, has a good job and a family but alas he is a cuck who does whatever his wife tells him to do.

Sister: typical modern day slut, had hundreds of bfs so far and recently developed a taste for race-mixing. Dated iranian, pakistani, indian guys (despite us living in central europe where migrants barely live). Claims she is anti-natalist because the world is so bad, in reality she just wants to continue to live her hedonistic life without consequences. Ofc she is mostly NEETing because she is pretending to be depressed (she takes meds) but she isn't depressed or lazy when it comes to fucking migrants and she travels all over the country just to have sex with them. Also, recently gotten it into her head that women are being oppressed by the evil men and patriarchy so all the memes check out.
Sounds like you have sister (and maybe dad) issues. Your bro sounds like a good guy.

Ma: Narcissist. Treated me like a pet. Talked to me the same way she talked to the dog. Didn't care if I got hurt or not. As long as I made her look good, she was happy. Has eating disorder but runs eating disorder clinic.

Dad: Narcissist. My former hero. Never thought of me as a man. Will cry if I insist he's a bad parent or a failure in his own right (he's a house-husband). Former runner. Forced me to do running. I obliged and the stress from that ruined my puberty.

Brother: Drug addict piece of shit. I felt obligated as a kid to be even more of a tryhard because of how bad he was fucking up.
Toxic mom (classic hypocrisy with the eating disorder thing) and weak dad, I guess then? Do you think your relationship with your mom had an effect on you being here?

Sounds like you have sister (and maybe dad) issues. Your bro sounds like a good guy.
Well, my sister definitely made me blackpilled quite early on about what females are like truly. She is a hysterical, lying cunt in essence but she isn't all bad, she can show some empathy towards me sometimes (tho I never trust her fully). Dad is definitely strict and authoritarian type of guy but he only spanked me like once. He can be scary when angry, can get aggressive all of a sudden. Bro has cuck-complex, he wants to desperately please his richer wife and her family, to the point of almost never visiting us even though they travel and go to places all the time. He is almost ashamed of us, I think. He is the type that worked his way up the ladder and then forgets where he came from. But yeah, he isn't all bad either, he helps us out a lot with money when we can't pay or buy smt necessary.

Father: Mentally ill
Mother: Mentally ill
Brother: Mentally ill

Toxic mom (classic hypocrisy with the eating disorder thing) and weak dad, I guess then? Do you think your relationship with your mom had an effect on you being here?
Yes

Apathetic and indolent normies

Mother: Manipulative, doesnt care about me only cares about her image. Always blames me for everything, has 0 self awareness and 0 sympathy for me
Father: Manipulative, doesnt care about me only cares about his image. Hates meat says it makes ur lifespan shorter. Cuck and Nationalist
Sister: cool for now, only person I enjoy talking to

Two older brothers I can go years without talking to and mom and dad that need to drop dead.

Dad: Likes to be the center of attention and plays the victim.

Mom: Used to be close to now I’m kinda drifting apart from, really no opinion.

Young Brother: Is a high-tier normie who gets girls out of his league and invited to every party even college one’s and he’s not even 18 yet.

Everyone else is just at a distance really