Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe Your Community Growing Up

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Just curious to see where my brethren come from. White suburbia? The hood? Middle class place?

I went to a medium-sized high school that covered 5 towns, plus a few school-choicers. Lived there all my life. Two of the towns were absolutely Farmville, two others were just average middle-class towns, another was a smaller middle class town.

High school was average. Okay sports, okay academics. Average social structure. Just very average overall.

Lower-middle very Catholic area.

Religion fucked my brain up for so long.

Grotesque said:

Catholicism is only half-Christian otherwise a bunch of their traditions are Pagan. The Pagans were known for some messed up things.

I was bullied since I was 4 so my description will be biased.

Grotesque said:

haha your video is great

Inner city area, minority white. In a fucking shit hole town. Went to a very large secondary school that took the worst people the other schools wouldn't have as well as most of the people where i'm from who didn't go to a catholic or church of England school and the dregs from the local housing estates which were awful. It was pretty violent.

racist white suburbs, which eventually turned into a ghetto after thugs took over. The best of both worlds I guess.

I'm too retarded to even know how to describe it.

"counting down to suicide"

Careful brother. Might as well turn your life to Christ. The end (Rapture and Second Coming) are very near anyway, the way this world is going.

This guy is not even incel he fucked a female while drunk.