Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Describe The User Without Saying Who They Are.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
All for jokes ofc; let the games begin!

Annoying
Probably a faggot
Mentally retarded
Doesn't know what neurological means
Loves white cock

1. He is a mentalcel.
2. He speaks different languages.
3. He spams (in videogame) every single time he posts.
4. He probably would ascend if he recieved medication.

1. He is a mentalcel.
2. He speaks different languages.
3. He spams (in videogame) every single time he posts.
4. Probably would ascend if he recieved medication.
@Sneir

Annoying
Probably a faggot
Mentally retarded
Loves white cock
Wonder who this could be :feelsjuice:

they are all niggesr

Retarded piece of shit nigger who is worthless fakecel scum, and should kill themselves; their very existence on this forum should be wiped out as their collective low IQ threatens this forum with a speedy decline into inane chimpery just from their stupidity alone, and all that they say is cursed with the most foul unintelligent bullshit you can imagine. :feelsjuice::feelsokman:

Retarded piece of shit nigger who is worthless fakecel scum, and should kill themselves; their very existence on this forum should be wiped out as their collective low IQ threatens this forum with a speedy decline into inane chimpery just from their stupidity alone, and all that they say is cursed with the most foul unintelligent bullshit you can imagine. :feelsjuice::feelsokman:
Half the forum

THE PENIS INCIDENT :shock::shock::shock::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::shhh::shhh::shhh::whatfeels::giga:

>likes touhou project

>is Swedish

That is all

@Incelius Savage
:yes:
1. I'm fat but I don't look fat; muh 6ft zoomers, height hasn't increased. People who go to university are fakecels; I eat a lot of fast food.

2. @Incelius Savage
He always finds reasons to call mfs on here fakecels, plus he has a loyal boyfriend that tags along with him

THE PENIS INCIDENT :shock::shock::shock::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::shhh::shhh::shhh::whatfeels::giga:
Gee, wonder who that is? Kinda reminds me of someone....

misanthrope, unluckiest person in the world, suffered more than anyone on this planet, incel that has a reason for being in his situation like normies shame us for, the most unique and complex person on earth, bipolar sometimes, unvoluntary human, low inhib, real actual monk (i have no sex drive), high value man without the value yet.

Half Filipino, Half White

Universitycels are fakecels
NTpill

Hey yo, Chico. Say hello to the mad guy

Who else high af rn?:smonk:

Who else high af rn?:smonk:
29526.jpg

misanthrope, unluckiest person in the world, suffered more than anyone on this planet, incel that has a reason for being in his situation like normies shame us for, the most unique and complex person on earth, bipolar sometimes, unvoluntary human, low inhib, real actual monk (i have no sex drive), high value man without the value yet.
@Intellau_Celistic

Annoying
Probably a faggot
Mentally retarded
Loves white cock
@SocialzERo do you know what neurological means?

Cumwhore worshipper that talks like a spic.

Passive aggressive Aussie faggot who constantly wines about Autcels and tallcels. Thought I was cool with this nigga but Nah he can go kill himself

Last edited:
1. Likes scat videos

1. Has changed his profile picture twice in 5 years
2. Bullies new users
3. Frequently nukes his posts
4. Lives in Antarctica
5. Potential future aurelian of incels.is

1. Has changed his profile picture twice in 5 years
2. Bullies new users
3. Frequently nukes his posts
4. Lives in Antarctica
5. Potential future aurelian of incels.is