Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe the girls in your highschool

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
I went to a all boy school. There were alot of chads in my school. It must be weird to see that girl that you like that never says hi. What were the girls like?

the popular ones had non-HS boyfriends (JFL)
most of them are now 27 and are single as fuck (theory of betabuxing validated)
some of them are in STR with a 5/10 (who they never ever would have kissed at 18 yo)

They all dressed like sluts and acted like bitches to me but sucked up to anyone that was attractive. Nothing out of the norm.

I'm in college buddy boyo. STEMcelling so very few females in my classes.

Whores, 2 of them lost their virginity at age 12 bragged about it, another got pregnant at age 13 (by a 23 guy), by age 14 most of them were doing drugs and fucking the chads 2 years older than my year. Consider yourself lucky you went to an all boy school, you didn't have to witness their degeneracy first hand.

Oh, and I was invisible to them

Deserving of being burned at the stake tbh ngl

Sluts

and this was a catholic school yet every girl was a whore lmao.

Its so hard not to be misogynist. A women will gladly be pumped and dumped by chads in thier teens and 20s then marry a betabuxx nice guy at the wrong side of thirty

They were party girls and drank a shit ton

Dirty whores, many lost their virginities by their early teens, the rest lost it by mid-teens, every girl had been passed around by a posse of Chads by the age they were 16. And of course, they were horrible cunts to any men they didn't see as attractive enough to be allowed into their ever-so precious pussies.

I live in Cuckmany. All girls in this country are thots.

Most of the girls were all becky's. Only one or two stacies tbh. What's worse is that i always was put next to the becky i had a crush on, she always ignored me

Wish i could say something about them, i didn't acknowledge them during HS

Highschool girls were angels with the bible in the hand and Chad cock between legs. Most of them used to get drunk, smoke hashish and then fuck 20 years old Chads in disco by the age of 15. The rest changed "boyfriend" every 7-8 months. One of them became a drug addict and got pregnant by a North African drug dealer now on jail.

Fuck this degeneracy. Our only hope is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Most girls in my highschool were basic bitches with no real personality.

The girls are very different. Two girls in my grade are in a relationship with two boys in my grade. The one guy is overweight, has a chubby baby face, but he's 6'3. The other guy is 6'1 and has the worst style among everybody. He wears shitty shirts, doesn't cut his hair, doesn't shave and has fucked up teeth. His girlfriend called me socially incompetent and tried to put me down.

Then there are some girls who are acting nice towards me. They greet me and laugh a lot. Unfortunately, they most likely laugh about me due to my awkward facial expressions, not with me.
I hear them gossip talking about me sometimes.
Most girls are normies who I cannot ever relate to, but there are like three nerdy/weird girls in my grade who I find relatively sympathetic.
There are like five girls who heightmog me, feels pretty bad. Two of these tall girls always rave about chads.
They are probably all slutty as fuck, but they don't openly show it.
I think most of them don't hate me, I'm just invisible to them.

My high school wasn't a stereotypical high school. It was 90% asian and curry tryhards that studied 23/7 to get into Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley etc. There was only a very small clique of attractive white kids and most other students thought poorly of them. 80% of my graduating class didn't have their first kiss before the end of senior year, but this was before super-hypergamy

"I hate them because I didn't fornicate with them. But if I had fornicated with them, I would not hate them."
- René Descartes (1642)

Wish i could say something about them, i didn't acknowledge them during HS
Same, though I imagine most of them lost their virginity in HS.

"I hate them because I didn't fornicate with them. But if I had fornicated with them, I would not hate them."
- René Descartes (1642)

tbhtbh

girls in their prime that did not have sex with me

they also acted like cunts

- René Descartes (1642)
Descartes never said that.

annoying, skanky, wiggerish. the most popular girls were like rich white girls who would take profile pics throwing up the west side signal and wore tupac t shirts.

Descartes, René, The Philosophical Writings of Descartes, trans. John Cottingham, Robert Stoothoff, Dugald Murdoch and Anthony Kenny, Cambridge: Cambridge Universiety Press, 3 vols.1984-1991.

Descartes, René, The Philosophical Writings of Descartes, trans. John Cottingham, Robert Stoothoff, Dugald Murdoch and Anthony Kenny, Cambridge: Cambridge Universiety Press, 3 vols.1984-1991.
Thanks boyo.

Very hot. I remember being up a staircase looking into a girls cleavage seeing her titts. I was about to hide in the bathroom and fap but unfortunately classes were about to start.

Big fat asses in tight jeans, i want to put my face in.
I am not in high school anymore.

The standard tropes applied.

Video of my senior class

Holy shit I just remembered about a pregnant 7th grader that rode on my bus, she had a sex tape of her and a guy fucking in the library, conceiving the baby

You 2 stop speaking like you want to fight. It's like you're stucked in the 2nd world war.

First high school was hell.
In the UK girl's wore school uniform (not masculine, padded shoulder, blazer types) but black and white colour scheme of white shirts, tight black miniskirts and shiny tights/pantyhose whatever you called it showing a lot of leg. They had long hair, were slim and very feminine.
Had to carry my backpack into assembly in front of my crotch for this reason.

Second high school was easier- my Dad moved jobs and geographical location mid-term.
The uniform was unflattering PE tops, polo t-shirts, jumpers with the school logo and and girls wore trousers to match. Having a baggy upper body dress sense and tights lower body would've looked silly.

In both cases the girls were sluts inside and outside of school, and yes many did fuck guys who were 18-25 or older, despite the girls being 12-17 tops.

Whores, 2 of them lost their virginity at age 12 bragged about it, another got pregnant at age 13 (by a 23 guy), by age 14 most of them were doing drugs and fucking the chads 2 years older than my year. Consider yourself lucky you went to an all boy school, you didn't have to witness their degeneracy first hand.
:cryfeels:

The ones from my class were all ugly nonwhites hoes that despised me anyway.

I had an onitis in another class who every single guy of my clique was interested in, she ended up with a Chad from a more advanced class.