Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe the biggest slayer you've ever known.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
For me, the biggest slayer I've ever personally known was a 5'8 skinny guy who in hindsight was probably neurodivergent in some way. He'd talk about inappropriate things with people he just met. He was also REALLY obsessed with sex. Like he described his sexual interested and escapades in gross detail and had weird fetishes I didn't even know existed.

However, he had the most angelic face I've ever seen. I'd unironically look like him than prime chico. Short midface, small nose, blue eyes, blonde hair, NW0, very neotenous. He was very feminine looking for a guy, just barely masculine looking enough not to be mistaken for a woman. He was older than me, but he looked younger, I thought he was like 16 or something when I first met him. He was clearly super low T...he said he shaved his face once a week but I never saw him with any facial hair, must have just been peach fuzz. I also saw him in a bathing suit and he has nearly zero body hair, again, just peach fuzz.

But despite his evidently low T he had the libido of a red pill gymbro on tren. This guy would fuck and date anything. He fucked women twice his age, obese women, married women, "any hole was a goal". He had LTRs with some sub4 women too. He also admitted to having sex with his own brother's fiance. While his brother never found out, some of the husbands of the women he fucked did find out, but somehow nothing ever happened to him. I'm amazed he didn't get killed. He also said when he was in high school he had sex with like 4 different adult women, lol.

Now...I know a lot of guys make up stories to sound cool, but frankly I don't doubt him because I saw how girls acted around him, practically throwing themselves at him despite the fact that he was awkward and said inappropriate things. I remember one time a fat girl approached me.....to ask if he was single. I told her no but said I was she gave me this look of disgust and walked away.

It kind of pissed me off to be honest. He was half a foot shorter than my ugly ogre ass, had worse social skills, and he was skinny whereas I was lean and gymmaxxed with a 6 pack at the time...yet women threw themselves at him whereas I was cold approaching left and right and getting rejected by 2/10s and remained a KHV.

Last edited:
Personally known? There were two:
1) Like 5'8 chad. He fucked so many prime foids you can't even imagine it. He kind of blackpilled me on height not being important. He also was a total nerd, liked anime etc so he is just another proof that no such thing as NT
2) Like 6 ft chadlite. There are so many stories about foids doing CRAZY shit for him.

5'10 19 year old guy who would be mtn in the states
slept with a girl a day before she was marrying her betabuxxer
the betabuxxer found out and marriage was called off

1) Like 5'8 chad. He fucked so many prime foids you can't even imagine it. He kind of blackpilled me on height not being important. He also was a total nerd, liked anime etc so he is just another proof that no such thing as NT
2) Like 6 ft chadlite. There are so many stories about foids doing CRAZY shit for him.
Yeah face>height any day of the week for me

Guy i used to be friends with all the way up to high school where he just stopped talking to me he had multiple girlfriends throughout high school years

6'6 bald 19yo mma fighter also he was rich and did drugs and drank

me: *posts about a pretty boy slayer I used to know many years ago as well as a brutal rejection I got*

Basement dwellers: :soy:"I never leave my basement so I never saw anything like that so /r/thathappened"

5'9 mexican pretty boy at high school. One time I was late to school and I saw this mf kissing two girls at the line to get a late slip.

One of my cousins. He has more that 5000 IG followers, most of whom are foids

In my case it was also a blonde-haired, blue-eyed prettyboy, albeit a rather tall one. I was too out of the loop to know who was casually fucking whom in the popular kids’ circles, but I do know he dated the two hottest girls in my grade and one of them even posted something on her finsta (insta spam page) saying she wanted to date him ever since she first saw his face on snap (my district had two middle schools whose student bodies merged at one high school; this foid went to my MS while he went to the other one)

My gigachad childhood best friend that is like a brother to me to this day.

Hot girls were often interested in him and I’m sure he would occasionally fuck said Stacies but hilariously enough he seemed to prefer blonde or brown haired Becky tier women with huge psycho eyes lmao.

He’d constantly have a harem of them (one of which was one of his favorites was literally named Becky hahaha) and so many girls were blowing up his phone at all times of the day or night sometimes when I’d go over to his house which was just two houses down from my own within walking distance he’d have me field his calls like a secretary or operator while he’d go and do other shit around his house whether it be literally taking a shit, getting food or drinks or whatever tasks his grandparents wanted him to do at the time since his real biological parents were largely out of the picture due to separation or divorce and possibly both of them being drugs and or alcohol fuckups but his mother did come back into the picture from time to time when she would get somewhat clean and sober to either attempt to raise him or at the very least hang out with him so that he’d know who she was at least. Jfl.

It wasn’t really his dads fault that he wasn’t in his life as his mother and grandmother did what they could to keep him out of it for some reason but apparently they got in touch when my friend got older and now get along great.

Anyway since he and I were Gen X and malls were still a thing back then prior to the rise of the internet, Amazon and online shopping we’d walk around together and I’d be ignored of course like a typical giga trucel by everyone as women of all ages would try and discreetly or not so discreetly eye fuck my bro.

He looked like a manlier version of John Cena before there was a John Cena but had short cut curly hair and always wore a baseball cap covering his eyes or nearly so which made him look cooler and had a near bodybuilder level physique from all the crazy workouts that he did for adrenaline rush and looksmaxxing purposes.

So he embraced the wigger style that was popular in the 90’s to great effect for himself.

Last edited:
Cucked thread

Continue worshipping these faggots

@SlayerSlayer he is 2 x slayer

ok but where is he now? the 5ft8 chad

The only slayER I knew was Saint ER himself :feelsYall:

No, it's not when you are a chad. He had so many foids worship him. One day of his life was better than your and mine lives combined.
had
as in past tense
he probably roped after high school due to being manlet

manlet chad is mogged by tall chad
so yeah they do lol
Tall chad's life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Manlet chad's life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tall nonchad's life

Understand?

>5'8
>Slayer

Choose one thing bahi

The 5'2 Indian janitor at my old school.

The Tyrone at my local gym who is so desirable a white gym whore approached him and then they walked out together

Read every word worst part about those slayer stories is some dudes really do fuck stacy the milf teacher and that one guys mom.
:feelskek:
360 F 683571162 BKWuI7Os316HPJP87iRobGfrsbmQ7gYz