Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Derek Chauvin was a bigot who oppressed TRAPS we cannot let this stand! we must defend the traps!

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
We all know that Derek Chauvin knelt on the "neck" of George Floyd, but little detail goes into what aspect of the neck.

If it were just something like kneeling on the front or the side of the neck then it wouldn't be that big a deal, but Chauvin chose to kneel on the BACK of the neck, the upper trap fibers.

Trap
UpperTrap

These are exceedingly delicate tissues, which is why they can only bear about 350 pounds of pressure when bodybuilders do back squats there.

Neck

Derek Chauvin however was an incredibly obese man who weighed over nine thousand pounds, so there's no way Floyd could have born his weight there.

Out of respect for traps we really ought to hope he doesn't win that appeal! Floyd was too delicate to be subject to this barbarism.

Back

I really thought you meant something else when you said "we must defend the traps". You were about to be reported.

I like this thread.

I really thought you meant something else when you said "we must defend the traps". You were about to be reported.
That was obviously my intent, anyone who reports my bait shows a lack of reading comprehension and should be banned until they pass middle school English and improving their reading comprehension ;)
brutal no replypill:feelsmage:
but it got bumped after several days

That was obviously my intent, anyone who reports my bait shows a lack of reading comprehension and should be banned until they pass middle school English and improving their reading comprehension ;)
Fuck english and fuck reading

Sheeeeeeiiiit I can’t breathe

saw the same thing on 4fags 2 days ago, also nice clickbait title you got me there

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
That's Lü Xiaojun, Chinese weightlifter
whatever he primary goal, lifting built his body and I doubt he disregards recomp as a motivating factor

whatever he primary goal, lifting built his body and I doubt he disregards recomp as a motivating factor
Recomp is for skinnyfat subhuman mortals. Chinese weightlifters train since their pre teens. Lu probably recomped in his mother's womb.

:feelsaww:

Attachments

• 1620868133445.webm
    3 MB
We all know that Derek Chauvin knelt on the "neck" of George Floyd, but little detail goes into what aspect of the neck.

If it were just something like kneeling on the front or the side of the neck then it wouldn't be that big a deal, but Chauvin chose to kneel on the BACK of the neck, the upper trap fibers.

View attachment 445755View attachment 445751

These are exceedingly delicate tissues, which is why they can only bear about 350 pounds of pressure when bodybuilders do back squats there.

View attachment 445753

Derek Chauvin however was an incredibly obese man who weighed over nine thousand pounds, so there's no way Floyd could have born his weight there.

Out of respect for traps we really ought to hope he doesn't win that appeal! Floyd was too delicate to be subject to this barbarism.

View attachment 445754
Wizard32 really is the highest iq poster here. I will never forget him discovering Kamala Harris' true parentage

Wizard32 really is the highest iq poster here. I will never forget him discovering Kamala Harris' true parentage
too bad the world does not take note of my discoveries, Tuck Buck ignores my e-mails