Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Deranged troons

We have surpassed the degeneracy that faced Rome and Weimar Germany, when's the collapse coming.

i would rather fuck a wet matted corpse than this wtf

We have surpassed the degeneracy that faced Rome and Weimar Germany, when's the collapse coming.
Based on this degeneracy, I feel that we will never bounce back from this collapse.

Lol based, men make better women.

Weird how they all seem to fuck kids though.

Same old tune of faggots acting like faggots. They can't create they can only destroy what others have built. 2 Dicks don't make a kid and 2 wrongs won't make a right.

Take a seat and watch society fall.

Not defending :foidSoy: but sometimes I feel sympathy towards terfs bc of this

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Welcome in 2023 boyos

I hate these freaks so god damn much

View: https://twitter.com/TheKesh666/status/1639634878030282752?t=L59qYJOsL-5WhAQcxVJVMQ&s=19

Purple troon

Last edited:
Isn't that first one Jamie Lee Curtis (Nepo Karen)'s delusional son?

Women deserve this for being fag enablers.
2992D051 E168 4743 BDDE A38AAB18BEC3

So basically that "activist" is committing theft?
Could be. If the troon is a bookstore owner and is doing this with the books in his inventory, then it's fine I guess? If he's reselling them as separate works, then he'll have a lawsuit on his hands, along with his festering flesh wound.

Troons enraging Foids and beating them?
Am I supposed to do what in this scenario? Defend the Foids? Fuck no, trannies are doing a good job by beating Foids in their own games.

Troons enraging Foids and beating them?
Am I supposed to do what in this scenario? Defend the Foids? Fuck no, trannies are doing a good job by beating Foids in their own games.
bullish on tranny–foid civil war

Title is redundant. All troons are deranged, that’s their default state