Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deranged Redditor suggests that incel cashier should face jail time for scanning items multiple times

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Last edited:
This subreddit is obsessed with therapy, arresting people or sending them to "reability camps"

terrorist! terrorist! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

terrorist! terrorist! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feelskek:

As far as Redditors are concerned, a cook at a diner who adds two instead of three slices of bacon on a femoid customer's burger is a terrorist.

:feelsLSD:JFL FUCK YOU ITFAGGOTS :feelsLSD:YOU CAN'T STOP ME :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
based GrAYcel :feelshaha:

I like cookies!

she wouldn't say the same if some nigger killed a white soycuck

what item did you scan twice btw :feelskek:
I charged him twice (£50) for £25 headphones and I told him the receipt wouldn't print cos the machine was broken so he'll never know :feelshaha:

I did this anytime I saw a curry/noodle foid with a white guy :feelsdevil:.

I charged him twice (£50) for £25 headphones and I told him the receipt wouldn't print cos the machine was broken so he'll never know :feelshaha:
oh you're in the UK? ok yeah what you did isn't even considered theft at all

Yup, the Theft Act 1968 amended the definition of theft in England and Wales such that:
A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it; and “thief” and “steal” shall be construed accordingly.

"Appropriates" is defined as follows in Section 3 of the Act:
Any assumption by a person of the rights of an owner amounts to an appropriation, and this includes, where he has come by the property (innocently or not) without stealing it, any later assumption of a right to it by keeping or dealing with it as owner.

Since the property went to your employer as opposed to you, you did not appropriate the property in question; therefore, you did not commit theft. You can read the Crown Prosecution Service's guidance in question.

I did this anytime I saw a curry/noodle foid with a white guy :feelsdevil:.
Legendary. :feelsdevil:

In reality:
"Hey you scanned this item twice"
"Oops that must have been a mistake my manager will reimburse you"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back