Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deranged Foid masturbates to tallfag ethnic in public

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

Women are insanse

Imagine the fesikh smell @tehgymcel420

You will kill to be in his place

The standard fucking 115 degree gonial angle and short compact midface wins again, fuck everything. you cannot attract women with a long midface, it's impossible.

Why didn't the guy sock her in the face after she touched him with her aids infested hand?

I would fuck her there on the spot tbh ngl. But im not a tallfag chadam.

wtf is this fake ass shit?

I wonder how tall he is

tfw no foid ever masturbates to you :feelsrope:

Imagine her against the recently posted curry masturbating on the train

Why does shit like this never happen to me? FML.

The standard fucking 115 degree gonial angle and short compact midface wins again, fuck everything. you cannot attract women with a long midface, it's impossible.
SignsOfAutism.jpeg

She is retarded.
Also women don't have libido.

If it was an ugly guy jerking off to a foid they'd arrest him on the spot and hang him.
She is retarded.
Also women don't have libido.
Cope. Foids only have libido for chads.

Drugs are a hell of a drug

I'd pull down my pants and pee on her :feelsaww:

Imagine if the genders were reversed :feelsclown:

I would fuck her there on the spot tbh ngl
:feelswhat: She looks like she's in her 40s and probably with a bunch of STDs. Just because we're incels doesn't mean we should stoop that low.

Why didn't the guy sock her in the face after she touched him with her aids infested hand?
He'd get attacked by all the white knight simps around him because according to them she isn't doing anything wrong by sexually assaulting him but he is doing something wrong by defending himself.

If it was an ugly guy jerking off to a foid they'd arrest him on the spot and hang him.

:feelswhat: She looks like she's in her 40s and probably with a bunch of STDs. Just because we're incels doesn't mean we should stoop that low.
I would say she is around 30 and decently looking, she has nice clean clothes. She is drugged as hell, shame to pass on the opportunity like that, stds stands she might have even a HIV:feelshaha:

Like that indian guy in the train, he probably got beaten by cops and jailed.

Shes clearly a spastic. I would slay her if she wasnt mental

Why is this fat whore so confident and why is she still breathing?

This will never happen to me :feelsrope:

Why is this fat whore so confident and why is she still breathing?
Men aren't allowed to defend themselves anymore, even more so since he's being filmed.
Also drugs.

Racepillers wont touch this

This is the hooker @Reprobus fucked raw.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Imagine not fucking a foid that's masturbating to you. Sure Chad has choices but he still had one. Never to many choices
Not into retarded fat whores tbh.

Lifefuel for ethnics? Just find a drugged up foid, or drug one yourself. :society:

I feel this is a set up or they are partners or she is high as fuck on some drug, she looks anything but normal, definitely high on something. No one would let that unknown hand touch you after that. Who knows what such thing could be carrying if she does such things in public, imagine what she has done before and risks taken.