Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Deranged femoid receives 25-year federal sentence for running over two children with her car in racially motivated attack. Reddit barely notices.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
From the U.S. Department of Justice's press release:
Nicole Poole Franklin, 42, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Stephanie M. Rose to 304 months in federal prison on each count, with the sentences to run concurrently to each other and concurrent to the sentence imposed in the related state court case. Poole Franklin previously pleaded guilty in federal court on April 22, to two counts of hate crime acts.
On the afternoon of Dec. 9, 2019, Poole Franklin was driving her Jeep Grand Cherokee on Creston Avenue in Des Moines, Iowa, where the first child-victim was walking along the sidewalk with another minor family member. Upon seeing the children and believing that the victim was of Middle Eastern or African descent, Poole Franklin drove her vehicle over the curb towards both children, striking one of them. Poole Franklin then drove away from the scene. The assault resulted in injury to the victim, including cuts, bruising, and swelling.
Approximately 30 minutes later, Poole Franklin was driving her Jeep near Indian Hills Junior High School in Clive, Iowa, where the second child-victim was walking on the sidewalk. Poole Franklin, believing that the child was Mexican, drove her vehicle over the curb and struck the victim, causing serious injury, including a concussion, bruises, and cuts. Poole Franklin again drove away from the scene but was apprehended later that day.

Hmm. Why did this member of le empathetico genderino commit such a heinous crime?
210820 ONETIMEUSE iowa driver mb 1548

The U.S. government's sentencing memorandum has some answers.
When questioned by law enforcement several days later, Poole Franklin stated she saw the female minor victim walking on the sidewalk, and decided to run the minor over because she was Hispanic, was “takin’ over . . . our homes, and our jobs” and “wasn’t supposed to be in the country.” In reference to the 12 year old boy, Poole Franklin stated she ran him over because “he’s just like ISIS,” and “he’s not supposed to be there and he’s going to take me out.”

Yikes! Sounds like she has a great personality.

Well, what does her personal life look like? Well, the defense's sentencing memorandum references her extremely detailed criminal and relationship history.
In-between her initial probation revocation and subsequent parole revocation terms of imprisonment on the theft case, Ms. Poole Franklin had her first child...She eventually lost her rights to her child due to her erratic behaviors and use of methamphetamine.
While on probation, she was using marijuana and methamphetamine, drinking, and not attending treatment as directed, all of which further culminated in convictions for simple harassment and disorderly conduct for stabbing her paramour
She started a new relationship in 2018 that led to marriage in 2019, but she and her husband soon separated after an incident where she bit her husband, brandished a knife, and repeatedly said she would kill him

Remember, sweaty, only femoids can be victims of domestic abuse!

Federal sentencing guidelines, in fact, recommended a 30-year sentence. Though the prosecutors and the defense struck a plea agreement for 27 years, the judge erred on the side of leniency and sentenced her to 25 years and 4 months.

But what's even more revealing is how little attention this case is getting from the usual crowd of SJWs. If it were not for my subscription to the DOJ's email alerts, I wouldn't have learnt about it.

Let us envision another situation. Suppose a conventionally unattractive man runs over two teenage girls with his car. When asked why he did it, he says "well, they're pretty girls". The Redditverse would no doubt erupt in anger and righteous indignation, describe it as "terrorism", make hundreds if not thousands of posts, make crude prison rape jokes, ask for the death penalty, and request that governments curtail online freedom of expression.

But a white femoid with a rap sheet rivalling that of the most hardened of gangbangers decides to hit two ethnics with her car? Well, I guess it's a non-issue. M'lady was just mentally ill!

Just Nuke this world

Of course redditors and sjw ignore this when she is same as them, racist and man-hater, she should be reddit saint.:feelshaha:

Why do shitskin feels entitled to white spaces?
Proximity to white people is not a human right

God I hate this world

The double standards

I guess children must not rate very high up on the progressive stack?:feelshehe:

I guess children must not rate very high up on the progressive stack?:feelshehe:
The incompetent filth didn't even kill them, yet she gets more time than an actual murderer.

If she tried to kill some white children she would have just gotten some therapy and a few pills and maybe a gofundme.

Obviously it's her White privilege...

If if was a nigger bitch she would be offered job with the zog.

"muh women are oppressed"

Let us envision another situation. Suppose a conventionally unattractive man runs over two teenage girls with his car. When asked why he did it, he says "well, they're pretty girls"
don't even need to go that far, just replace the woman in this case with a man and it'd be on the national news.

It's always lifefuel to see a foid get locked up.

Let us envision another situation. Suppose a conventionally unattractive man runs over two teenage girls with his car. When asked why he did it, he says "well, they're pretty girls". The Redditverse would no doubt erupt in anger and righteous indignation, describe it as "terrorism", make hundreds if not thousands of posts, make crude prison rape jokes, ask for the death penalty, and request that governments curtail online freedom of expression.

But a white femoid with a rap sheet rivalling that of the most hardened of gangbangers decides to hit two ethnics with her car? Well, I guess it's a non-issue. M'lady was just mentally ill!
1000degeneratesstare

They do have a narrative to stoke. The narrative being that Men are the only ones capable of abuse and Fig slimes are angels.
Evidently.

Only 25 years?

Why do shitskin feels entitled to white spaces?
Proximity to white people is not a human right
This.

Also I’m surprised the kikes aren’t running this story about an “obviously evil white supremacist female neo Nazi” having “callously and viciously” tried to run down and murder two shit skin invaders…whoops I mean precious angels 24/7 in their hysterical lie and overreaction filled televised mass media?

Guess promoting the Covid hoax and toxic shots for it, is the top priority for the foreseeable future over continuing demonizing of whitey.

did they die, no, who cares

if it had been a black man killing white kids the story wouldn't even be reported

OP posting stupid shit again

Of course redditors and sjw ignore this when she is same as them, racist and man-hater, she should be reddit saint.:feelshaha:
Let's not forget hating the children part. Redditors would run over children :smonk: especially innocent and not bratty ones.:smonk:

Let's not forget hating the children part. Redditors would run over children :smonk: especially innocent and not bratty ones.:smonk:
Why do Redditors like running over children

Why do Redditors like running over children
They are actually evil and apart of a hivemind who wants to take over the universe with their propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back