Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Deprogramming my entitlement'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★

jfl absolute state of cucks

nigger is terrified that he might commit thoughtcrime against foids, more evidence that feminism makes men into self-hating freaks

why do all these people talk about how males are brought up to be 'entitled' btw, when did this happen I must have missed it

males are raised under feminism, which insists that they should be treated like dirt

I can feel the soy coming through my screen from that post

The comments are hateful and mean spirited. As expected. That subreddit is dominated by blubbery radfems who come there to take rage out on men. He was probably expecting validation. What a pathetic cuck. He needs to realize that whatever he does they'll always hate him and find issue with it. It's female nature. It's also male nature for men to put down other men for validation and approval. He should look into evolutionary psychology and study human behaviors instead of rotting on reddit

The comments are hateful and mean spirited. As expected. That subreddit is dominated by blubbery radfems who come there to take rage out on men. He was probably expecting validation. What a pathetic cuck. He needs to realize that whatever he does they'll always hate him and find issue with it. It's female nature. It's also male nature for men to put down other men for validation and approval. He should look into evolutionary psychology and study human behaviors instead of rotting on reddit
yep

'don't hate foids for not giving you sex, have gratitude to the whores for all the STDs they haven't given you, inkwell!' :soy:

these people live in a world where mlp and care bears are real jfl

yep

'don't hate foids for not giving you sex, have gratitude to the whores for all the STDs they haven't given you, inkwell!' :soy:

these people live in a world where mlp and care bears are real jfl

I have never seen women employing this mindset irl. 99 percent of women who have high paying jobs and active social lives whine like crazy. It's only us men who are expected to be thankful to be privileged enough to even breathe. I bet if you looked into her reddit account it'd largely comprise of whining about men.

I have never seen women employing this mindset irl. 99 percent of women who have high paying jobs and active social lives whine like crazy. It's only us men who are expected to be thankful to be privileged enough to even breathe. I bet if you looked into her reddit account it'd largely comprise of whining about men.
yea tbh foids are much more 'entitled', but aren't criticized for it

they all feel entitled to a 6'5+ billionaire chad or w/e, but ITfaggots stand up for that

due to feminism and inflated SMV, they act incredibly 'entitled' generally

the fact that IT characterize natural male sexual desire as 'entitlement' shows how much they hate lonely males. they might as well scold starving kids in africa for feeling 'entitled' to food. like why are they supposed to be ok with starving and being left to die?

yea tbh foids are much more 'entitled', but aren't criticized for it

they all feel entitled to a 6'5+ billionaire chad or w/e, but ITfaggots stand up for that

due to feminism and inflated SMV, they act incredibly 'entitled' generally

the fact that IT characterize natural male sexual desire as 'entitlement' shows how much they hate lonely males. they might as well scold starving kids in africa for feeling 'entitled' to food. like why are they supposed to be ok with starving and being left to die?
High IQ.

It's pointless trying to understand their reasoning. They have no reasoning outside of the hatred for lonely men that you mentioned. Oftentimes they'll insult you for even asking why they believe what they do. This whole entitlement BS is just more feminist dogma that you're not allowed to question because women say it

Is this satire?
I think most r/IncelExit posts sound like satire, but the authors are very serious about it

that sub s basically like inadvertent standup comedy

they are just looking for a pad on the back from foids who hate them

they are just looking for a pad on the back from foids who hate them
high IQ but it also sounds like they have deeply internalized misandry and hate males

they even had to edit part of their post for being too blatant in anti-male hatred jfl

they're asking other moids for help because they feel insecure about being a moid. honestly this fag should kys

jfl absolute state of cucks

nigger is terrified that he might commit thoughtcrime against foids, more evidence that feminism makes men into self-hating freaks

why do all these people talk about how males are brought up to be 'entitled' btw, when did this happen I must have missed it

males are raised under feminism, which insists that they should be treated like dirt

I just read it. That’s a kink btw.
I’ve seen posts like this on tumblr and Reddit over the years. He’s a cuck

I could be wrong obviously but this reads like many cuckholds Ive had the displeasure of coming across before. They shit up any [redacted]dom post with there cuckhold kinks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back