Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Incel trait: You have depression: I know, water is wet but ya, an Incel trait is having depression.

I find myself questioning if I even matter sometimes, that is how bad being an incel is, it just really fucks with your mind, ya? I want to be happy but people never let me! =(

start gymmaxxing it helps
gotta be strong and ready

exercise and good nutrition helps but depression is inevitable when you are incel

teens fucking while virgin rot here.

im not depressed because i have a girlfriend :feelsaww:

For some people it is inevitable and it struck me young

Incel trait: You have depression: I know, water is wet but ya, an Incel trait is having depression.

I find myself questioning if I even matter sometimes, that is how bad being an incel is, it just really fucks with your mind, ya? I want to be happy but people never let me! =(

I havent been able to cry for a whole year until yesterday when i broke down then and i broke down now, I guess its like last year when i had 2 huge breakdowns, My breakdowns usually doenst lead to crying as ive been beaten into me that men dont cry and pull myself up by the bootstraps, Im so emotionally numb to the point i barely cry anymore.​

Last edited:
Yeah, but im happy i at least have good days so its not all bleak