Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depression will never escape you as an incel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
if your ugly, you are ugly. Your mental health will be affected, your physical health will be affected, you start getting addicted to things to try to ease the pain of everything, but it doesnt work.

This is how i feel right now. I just want to sui. I havent proper enjoyed life for a very long time

I don't know if i'm depressed or not tbh

Peace of mind comes from good genetics and romantic/sexual success

1596738801786-png.309522

Ch4d

This life is a torture, everything you do will go wrong.

The only way to win is to refuse to play

do calisthenics and take the mendelssohnpill

Peace of mind comes from good genetics and romantic/sexual success

1596738801786-png.309522

View attachment 321464

That UCLA study deserves its own thread and should be stickied at the top of the forum.

Holy shit, it gets better...

In sum, becoming involved in a genuine love relationship appears
to constitute an extremely beneficial, life-enhancing medicine for young
men. The love experience is at once a kind of elixir of life, a sort of
fountain of youth and of vibrant aliveness and of masculine effective-
ness. It might also be seen as representing the richest form of fertilizer
for the cultivation of social self-confidence and expressive interpersonal
skills. Besides being immediately life-enhancing, such positive outcomes
are bound to exert a positive impact upon a man's lifetime productivity

and general effectiveness.

Last edited:
That UCLA study deserves its own thread and should be stickied at the top of the forum.

Holy shit, it gets better...

It's a reason why even employers favor men in relationships over single men. Men in relationships are more productive and driven compared to single men that aren't workaholic coping.

I have accepted the fact that I will never not be depressed at this point

Tbh I also think I have depression. My motivation levels are just too low, this is not normal.

Not depressed because I take psychedelics once a year (they have antidepressive properties). But yeah, could be way better.
yea same, shrooms are #1

it is easy to let go of all investments about the personal self, if you are convinced that you are ugly.

It's like investing 10$ in the stocks and see them go bankrupt (rather than 1mn or so)

Used to do shrooms (with lemon tek). Now I do DMT + betacarbolines. Both are definitely bad mood obliterators.
honestly if stuff like weed, shrooms etc pretty much any soft drug was legal the world would be a much nicer place, everyone would be more chill and life would be easier to cope with, but no, inkwells cant even get temporary happiness unless they break the law

Psilocybin is in phase III clinical trials for the treatment of depression as you might know, so let's just be patient :feelsLSD:
yea but it will be a shitty dose and probably will feel fuck all.
It will probably just be like microdosing. In my view, legalise it fully or just dont bother

This life is a torture, everything you do will go wrong.

The only way to win is to refuse to play

Exactly. Opt out of society and live by your own rules as an incel

But if the safety is demonstrated, it might get legalized for recreational use. I want to believe :feelsLSD:
o yea im all for legalisation, but most first world countries these days are too cucked, pussy and controlled by lobbyists/ religious agenda so give it another 5 years we might be lucky boyo,