Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression rots your brain and makes you dumber

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
I'm thinking of leaving neethood and getting a warehouse job. I do shit all day and just ldar. I'm also broke as fuck so I can't afford my copes. I haven't owned a computer in seven years because the parts are too much money. If I get a job things will be worse though since I'll lose my insurance and I'll be the working poor, can't even afford to move out unless I'm making 5k a month. I'm so depressed that I don't even want a gf anymore, requires too much work and I would have to get into shape for my looks match to cheat on me, that's even if I could pull my looks match to begin with. I'm dying here boyos, can't even cope with weed because it makes me schizo and delusional causing me to go into psychosis.

46247.jpg

I haven't owned a computer in seven years
mobile user?

Sucks, so if you do work, you're pretty much forced to have to do full time to get benefits. Then you're stuck wasting time, wage slaving for probably minimum wage.

I'm thinking of leaving neethood and getting a warehouse job. I do shit all day and just ldar. I'm also broke as fuck so I can't afford my copes. I haven't owned a computer in seven years because the parts are too much money. If I get a job things will be worse though since I'll lose my insurance and I'll be the working poor, can't even afford to move out unless I'm making 5k a month. I'm so depressed that I don't even want a gf anymore, requires too much work and I would have to get into shape for my looks match to cheat on me, that's even if I could pull my looks match to begin with. I'm dying here boyos, can't even cope with weed because it makes me schizo and delusional causing me to go into psychosis.
I've never done drugs or really had a job in my life