Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Depression is making me dumber

W

worstcel

Banned
-
As well as my stress/anxiety is making me dumber. My cortisol levels are high too as a result of all this, which causes u to be dumber lol. I noticed my brain doesn't function as well, and I am starting to forget more things more often than before, also I'm lazy and for the past 2 months since I dropped out of high school I've been staring at my phone like 14 hours a day everyday, except the few days when I got involuntarily admitted to mental hospital. I have no motivation to do anything anymore really, I'm bored of life and my body wants to die tbh. It's boring being isolated for this long, but also sucks being lazy not wanting to do anything but continue my NEET + LDAR life, although I don't even want to do this lol. Basically life became boring for me. I guess its cuz my brain is giving up on me, slowly becoming more retarded.

Same, I used to be one of the smartest men on earth, but my attention span is dead

The exact same thing happened to me. Use it or lose it I guess.

Maybe get on some anti-anxiety medication or some other drug known to have impotence as a side-effect

I feel like the same, I can't even concentrate on certain stuff for more than a few minutes, I also forget things faster

I wuz smart end shiet, but then my inability to form relationships caught up with me hahaahahahahjaajajaja

Same, probably due to depression and way too much fapping

The only way i keep my sanity is by pretending that i do not exist

Same op. I really had a lot of trouble with memory then I researched online and found that depression harms your memory. That’s why my short term memory is shit. Also it’s very difficult to learn new tasks.

Same op. I really had a lot of trouble with memory then I researched online and found that depression harms your memory. That’s why my short term memory is shit. Also it’s very difficult to learn new tasks.

Try lion's mane mushroom and l-theanine

The blackpill slowly eats you up from the inside until you're nothing but a corpse.

1atrop5

Its over .

It has pretty much been medically proven that if you don’t get love, validation and sex then your brain just dies.

It has pretty much been medically proven that if you don’t get love, validation and sex then your brain just dies.
As well as my stress/anxiety is making me dumber. My cortisol levels are high too as a result of all this, which causes u to be dumber lol. I noticed my brain doesn't function as well, and I am starting to forget more things more often than before, also I'm lazy and for the past 2 months since I dropped out of high school I've been staring at my phone like 14 hours a day everyday, except the few days when I got involuntarily admitted to mental hospital. I have no motivation to do anything anymore really, I'm bored of life and my body wants to die tbh. It's boring being isolated for this long, but also sucks being lazy not wanting to do anything but continue my NEET + LDAR life, although I don't even want to do this lol. Basically life became boring for me. I guess its cuz my brain is giving up on me, slowly becoming more retarded.
I was unironically very high iq as a kid but starting from my early teens I started to get severely depressed with low self esteem and no validation of affection, my iq become lower and lower and now I have just accepted I'm a retard now.

I think we found another incel trait.

It always amazes me that so many of these things I struggled with for years I thought were exclusive to me but come to find out so many of my incel brothers have them as well.

I was unironically very high iq as a kid but starting from my early teens I started to get severely depressed with low self esteem and no validation of affection, my iq become lower and lower and now I have just accepted I'm a retard now.

Kinda same thing here. Around age 16 I really started to lose my ability to concentrate, which is actually a primary sign of depression. I attempted suicide, kinda pathetically, a few times. I still got through university and have a good job but I could have done far, far better.

All thanks to feminism.

Kinda same thing here. Around age 16 I really started to lose my ability to concentrate, which is actually a primary sign of depression. I attempted suicide, kinda pathetically, a few times. I still got through university and have a good job but I could have done far, far better.

All thanks to feminism.
I haven't been able to concentrate since 5th grade

Same, my depression comes goes kinda, I feel it everyday, but some days “not as bad”. But when I feel it worse, it hits hard

Same, I used to have a very good memory years ago, now I forget things pretty often.

I have been LDARing extra hard this past month and now even waking up feels like a struggle. I just don't want to go outside because then people can see my ugly face.

Same, my depression comes goes kinda, I feel it everyday, but some days “not as bad”. But when I feel it worse, it hits hard
I have this too tbh. I get like a light headache and become super tired when my depression hits me hard, and I just think about suicide the whole day.

I have this too tbh. I get like a light headache and become super tired when my depression hits me hard, and I just think about suicide the whole day.

same, I’m also super on edge and I’ll think everyone is out to get me. I won’t do things I usually do like exercising either