Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression hits me hard because I can't go back in time and do what I can

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I'm 25 and my youth is gone. Time is never going back at me, and I fucked up my youth by smoking weed due to the inability to find a relationship/sex. And that is because nobody finds me attractive.

I am only good to be put in friendzone, people treat me like a nerd and I am just fucking angry at society. I will never apologize for anybody, I will do as much damage as I can upon others.

I'm 25 and my youth is gone. Time is never going back at me, and I fucked up my youth by smoking weed due to the inability to find a relationship/sex. And that is because nobody finds me attractive.
The clock is ticking | Know Your Meme

I am only good to be put in friendzone, people treat me like a nerd and I am just fucking angry at society. I will never apologize for anybody, I will do as much damage as I can upon others.
It hurts even more when you realize foids and chads and most normies never even worry about the things that we've worried about for decades, they don't have to worry about anything irl, they just have fun in their childhood, their teenage years, their 20s and their 30s, real life doesn't start for them until they hit 30-40.
They don't have any regrets or bad memories, they have a shit ton of good memories about every party they went to, every gf they had, every friend they had, every holiday they spent with family and friends.
While we've been living in hell ever since we were born.