Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression caused by isolation has ruined my brain.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Year after year my brain has slowly degraded. As a kid i used to be pretty bright. Top of my class in languages and math. Now my memory isn't worth shit. I'm constantly loosing my train of thought. I'm not well. i don't think this damage can be undone. Of course normalfags aren't aware of how truly devastating depression can be, because they never experienced it. They did this to me. They ruined my brain. They ruined me.

Do you feel able to focus well and long enough to create a big financial surplus for yourself? Because that's what is usually expected of men in this situation, it's epic.

Yeah I feel you man. Maybe it can be reversed by exercising and stimulating the brain but what's the point of learning or gaining knowledge for no fucking thing in return? If I was told I had to study my ass off, get a STEM major and get a good job, but at the end of it all I'd be guaranteed a virgin wife, I'd bust out the books this fucking instant. But in reality, even if I did well for myself, there would be no reward whatsoever.

I developed social anxiety due to all the negative reactions I got from speaking when I was a kid.

Year after year my brain has slowly degraded. As a kid i used to be pretty bright. Top of my class in languages and math. Now my memory isn't worth shit. I'm constantly loosing my train of thought. I'm not well. i don't think this damage can be undone. Of course normalfags aren't aware of how truly devastating depression can be, because they never experienced it. They did this to me. They ruined my brain. They ruined me.
At least you won't grow up and use your intellect for the benefit of normies

Everyone feel lonely stupid inkwell (is alone for 5 minutes) TeeHee

Started happening to me as well it's a year since i constantly feel distracted and crave my daydreaming world a lot more than i used to.Because of that my attention span is a lot shorter, unless i'm really interested in what i'm studying.I was never that high iq but at least i was able to get by.

Me too. I'm dead

Similar stuff has happened to me. Lonelinessmaxxing here. My memory and intellect has suffered. But I am hopeful.

Yes but the main problem is your SMV,

This is just natural selection at work. Nature stresses out those it wishes to eliminate from the gene pool and we are its targets unfortunately.

I feel the pain, society damaged us and expect us to be part of it lol.

Wait, this is news to you? LOL
i thought stress is supposed to be productive, up until it turns into suicidal ideation anyway

Not all stress is good. There is eustress and distress. What we here feel in the incel community is distress. Distress degrades life quality and life span.
that's because the stress has nowhere to go, we can't really leave our situation, nor confront it (beat up prettyboy and take his bitch), so we're stuck with it
this is where cognitive behavioral therapy comes in to prevent the stress, which is just brainwashing

my attention span is basically dogshit at this point

Do you feel able to focus well and long enough to create a big financial surplus for yourself? Because that's what is usually expected of men in this situation, it's epic.
It's impossible. I feel exausted even if i sleep 12 hours.The only people that have motivation are people who have always been treated good by people around them.

Same. As a kid I commonly was the top of my class.

After 5th grade bullying and rejections started and I quickly lost all my motivation to study. I became a lazy outcast grungecel.

Same. As a kid I commonly was the top of my class.

After 5th grade bullying and rejections started and I quickly lost all my motivation to study. I became a lazy outcast grungecel.
They made us like this. And then they blame us for the way we turned out. I'm so fucking sick of this shit.

I think it was Jordan Peterson who said once that confidence is a limited resource. Now we all know the guy is a charlatan but I completely agree with that particular statement. Once things start to go wrong in your life, it's a downhill.