Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression... antidote?

I

idnigo

Recruit
★★
Im depressed, everything about my existence sucks. I've never had a relationship with a women, and i've lost all one of my friends. At this point everything is a torment. I would like to rope but the uncertainty of the after life, and the idea of eventually escaping inceldoms still gives me hope.

The only reason i haven't roped yet is because im to much of a pussy to do it. Reading books, playing video games aren't fun activity anymore.

How to you get youre motivation back, when the world we live in is inherently unjust. And no matter how hard i try, its not going to get better.

Im depressed, everything about my existence sucks. I've never had a relationship with a women, and i've lost all one of my friends. At this point everything is a torment. I would like to rope but the uncertainty of the after life, and the idea of eventually escaping inceldoms still gives me hope.

The only reason i haven't roped yet is because im to much of a pussy to do it. Reading books, playing video games aren't fun activity anymore.

How to you get youre motivation back, when the world we live in is inherently unjust. And no matter how hard i try, its not going to get better.
A combination of antidepressants and changing your habits and working on your goals is the only way out. I strongly recommend going to a psychiatrist

A combination of antidepressants and changing your habits and working on your goals is the only way out. I strongly recommend going to a psychiatrist
I don't have anything valuable to aim at - the pursuit of the things that are worth while in this life, is pointless. Im not sure if i can't achieve all the things i desire. The blackpill really took the last motivation i had.

There is no antidote for your looks

I don't have anything valuable to aim at - the pursuit of the things that are worth while in this life, is pointless. Im not sure if i can't achieve all the things i desire. The blackpill really took the last motivation i had.
Having no motivation or goals to look forward too is a common symptom of depression. Start by aiming at something that is the least not worth it, and if your mental state gets better, you will start feeling goals and dreams again

you may talk to your gp

anyway, take in mind my forumusage is limited

tell me moar bout your experience inceldom related

Dunno. Only thing that makes me happy these days is alcohol...

Try antidepressants, exercising and focus on the positives( I know it's hard but just try). Personally, I kinda get you but not fully. I do have days where I have next to no will to do anything and I lay in bed for the whole day but I don't think that I'm depressed. Fuck the negative stuff people tell you because in the end, you don't really have any good reason to care what they say. Leave the whole relationships thing for a while and try to focus on other things.

Antidepressants (keep in mind that not all molecules are effective on everyone, it usually takes several attempts to find the right one)

But tbh, the best treatment is religious belief

(genuine) try nofap and see what happens.

Sexual activity in your teenage years.

i tried 3 antidepressants over an 8 year period, it's all bullshit, psychology is bluepilled nonsense. If you want to try coping with them go ahead but i doubt it'll get you anywhere

Try antidepressants, exercising and focus on the positives( I know it's hard but just try). Personally, I kinda get you but not fully. I do have days where I have next to no will to do anything and I lay in bed for the whole day but I don't think that I'm depressed. Fuck the negative stuff people tell you because in the end, you don't really have any good reason to care what they say. Leave the whole relationships thing for a while and try to focus on other things.

I don't really think my problem are solely due to hormonal imbalance. But i will definitely try it out, if it does help.

I don't really think my problem are solely due to hormonal imbalance. But i will definitely try it out, if it does help.
Try it, through it's usually hard to find the stuff that work for you at first.