Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depressing as fuck

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
It’s so annoying and depressing seeing people you used to know move on with their lives, get jobs, new friends, get a girlfriend. I feel like I’m always gonna be stuck

Yes, it's horrible. :feelsrope:

It’s so annoying and depressing seeing people you used to know move on with their lives, get jobs, new friends, get a girlfriend. I feel like I’m always gonna be stuck
Go eat rice to make a needed change in your life and community, GrAY

I want to go ER on them

FUCK THEM I HOPE THEY DIE IN ROBLOX

These normies man.

I call this the "arrested development pill" which can be synthesized as: "life experiences are the foundation on which to make new life experiences".

If you miss the boat, you can't really make up for the lost time later... for instance, if you never had a friend up to high school you probably won't be able to make your first friend in college because, in college, most of your colleagues will expect his friends to already have some interpersonal experience. If you don't have any, you'll be seen as "creepy".