Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Depcapitate Blue Pilled Beta Buxing Bitches

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
I would love to saw off the heads of cunts like this and pile a bunch of their heads.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMenAdvice/comments/rkn1fm/how_is_it_possible_for_an_ugly_guy_to_be_confident/

DannyDreaddit
2y ago•Edited 2y ago

You have no idea how many people come across as charismatic and confident, but are deeply insecure. The ones that come across as cringy are simply the ones that are worse at hiding it. Think about it.
You seem like a young man to me, so I can also tell you that confidence also naturally comes with age. Or more accurately, the pathological insecurities disappear.
No offense, but while your post isn't so far as cringeworthy, it's definitely delusional. I see depressed young men come on here all the time saying what a piece of shit they are and how the world hates them, doesn't respect them, etc. It's not true. You're too stuck inside your own head. You won't see it until you're outside of it, just like I did, and many other people.
I don't have any advice beyond cliches that you probably don't want to hear, tbh. I'll just leave you with this quote:
By age 40, you stop caring what people think about you. By age 60, you realize they weren't thinking about you in the first place.
In all likelihood, people just see you as this normal person, not this horribly awkward goober. That's coming from you, not them.

DannyDreaddit
2y ago

Confidence is more important than being attractive. A confident and bold man will be more admired than a good-looking but shy man who's too scared to talk to women. You'll see a confident but ugly guy with arm candy far more than you'll see the reverse.

Confidence without success is simply delusion, and a confident ugly guy seems creepy.
Some of the most successful scam artists come from projecting an air of confidence, not for their looks. Looks help, of course they do, but they aren't everything.
And honestly, just from your insecurities, I'm guessing you're just your average looking guy, not some ugly schlub. You don't need to be a male model to meet women or be successful in life. If that were the case, you'd never see average/ugly guys with good jobs and wives/partners. Unless you literally have some deformity that turns heads on the street, you're overthinking it.