Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deny it all you want, but suicide is our ONLY option and solution.

You’re only alive for 80 years and then you’re dead for so long . Do DMT and LSD

At least driving a muscle car genuinely takes your mind off your pain for however long you drive it. You don't think about anything else in the moment. Unfortunately, it's broke down in my driveway right now, and I have to scrounge up enough cash to get it fixed
Atleast its worth working for though
I can imagine that being a good cope

Then we went back to where I said.

>Peaceful
>then kys
You still have to deal with the natural survival instinct that all people have that is very hard to get past

Your saying just kys as if its some easy thing to do

No, you should try developing a massive bio-weapon like I project to do. It will not only take time, effort and a high intellectual to achieve, but it’s also one of the most ambitious thing you could ever do. The possibilities are limitless and i’m enjoying myself conceptualizing a vicious disease, which I revealed earlier (View my earlier thread).
Bro thinks hes umbrella

These kind of people : r/mildlyinfuriating

:feelsseriously:
:feelskek:

my goal is to live as comfortably as possible and simply not be bothered
thats all but as a sub5 its nearly an impossibility
id have to grind for 30 years working minimum wage to achieve that
I have the same goal
Honestly if my genes werent so bad My current life situation would be pretty comfortable
But my genes are holding me down

Correct assessment. Today I've ordered 20m of rope for 4$ and I'll hang myself with it once it arrives.

my goal is to live as comfortably as possible and simply not be bothered
thats all but as a sub5 its nearly an impossibility
id have to grind for 30 years working minimum wage to achieve that
I want to earn enough money to isolate myself in a remote property in the wilderness. However, my current disposition is absolute hell and unavoidable, and I can't see myself escaping within the next 10-15 years, especially with the direction this country is going. Ted Kaczynski was objectively right about everything

I want to earn enough money to isolate myself in a remote property in the wilderness. However, my current disposition is absolute hell and unavoidable, and I can't see myself escaping within the next 10-15 years, especially with the direction this country is going. Ted Kaczynski was objectively right about everything
Money is the greatest tool, even if it’s inherently worthless.

Money is the greatest tool, even if it’s inherently worthless.
In the 1970s, a man could buy a house as soon as he turned 18. Nowadays you will probably wageslave until late 50's just to live in a torture chamber wood or concrete box

Is the final destination of a blackpilled incel

tbh id like some high end apartment
i cant be too alone thatd kind of freak me out