Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dental Insurance is a Scam!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
These faggots will let your teeth get completely destroyed before they deem any of your problems medically necessary and once you do, you will get slapped with a large dental bill that you will be paying out of pocket for most of it.

These faggots will let your teeth get completely destroyed before they deem any of your problems medically necessary and once you do, you will get slapped with a large dental bill that you will be paying out of pocket for most of it.
je-

@Saysitsover approves this message.

Just become your own dentist theory

For real though, I think if you take great care of your teeth by brushing, flossing, mouthwashing, and using a waterpik, you can prevent dental issues so you don't have to deal with these greedy money whore dentists/dental insurance fags.
You can even look up guides on how to clean your teeth professionally using dental tools bought for cheap on Amazon (scrapers and such). I wouldn't conduct any actual dental surgeries without a professional however.

And for a major operation it is probably better just to go to a poorer country than the one you live in to get surgery. Some people in the US go to Mexico for medical and dental and cosmetic operations since basically every one of those is cheaper down there by a massive margin. It is a good way to escape the massive scam that is the American medical system.

Just brush your teeth twice a day and they will slay.

Incel trait: you haven't been to the dentist in over 5 years

Life is a scam.

Brush your teeth. Did you actually fall for the @Saysitsover meme?

They'll charge you 150 dollars for a cavity that takes 5 minutes to remove. It's all a fucking scam.

Wrong subforum, boyo. I don't appreciate your normal effort posts in the ID. Keep it in sewers

Incel trait: you haven't been to the dentist in over 5 years
truecel trait your rotting teeth and head hurt so much that you have to spend all your saving to save your teeth (and your life from sepsis) this happens if you haven't visited a dentist in over 7 years

To be fair, thats really cheap, especially for the expertise involved. Imagine if that had to be done at a doctors office. It would probably cost $5000 per cavity.

@DarkStarDown
I digress. 150 dollars is too much for something that takes only a few minutes. Isn't the dentist technically a doctor anyways?

Youre not paying for the time, youre paying for the dentists skill. They go to school for years to do that stuff. Its not something a construction worker can do with a dewalt drill. Dealing with teeth is serious work.
Don't tell me you're defending people who overcharge men who barely make a living wage so they can drive a 100k Range Rover and race around in a 80k Corvette, and have a multi-million dollar house. It's serious work, however it likely isn't worth that much since they're making tens of thousands of dollars a day at their clinic.

They work their asses off to be in that position. Its not like some office cuck job. A dentists job is important and takes a lot of skill.
That's true. But at the same time when they're overcharging it to the point to where I can't afford it, I kind of want to blow off their heads. Let's agree to disagree.
Agree to disagree Ryan gosling

It’s mainly diet, I had toothaches until I cut down on sugar and processed food consumption. Activated charcoal toothpaste along with water flossing fixes 90% of dental issues.

Just become your own dentist theory

For real though, I think if you take great care of your teeth by brushing, flossing, mouthwashing, and using a waterpik, you can prevent dental issues so you don't have to deal with these greedy money whore dentists/dental insurance fags.
You can even look up guides on how to clean your teeth professionally using dental tools bought for cheap on Amazon (scrapers and such). I wouldn't conduct any actual dental surgeries without a professional however.

And for a major operation it is probably better just to go to a poorer country than the one you live in to get surgery. Some people in the US go to Mexico for medical and dental and cosmetic operations since basically every one of those is cheaper down there by a massive margin. It is a good way to escape the massive scam that is the American medical system.
Teeth brushing will realign my teeth???? You think cavities are the only dental problem people have or something?

Teeth brushing will realign my teeth???? You think cavities are the only dental problem people have or something?
I'm not saying that those self-administered solutions will solve realigning your teeth, obviously that needs to be done by a professional. But at the very least, maintaining and cleaning your teeth on a regular basis by yourself shouldn't be hard to do. Assuming your teeth and jaw are already properly aligned naturally or through orthodontic procedures (mine are but I did have braces and a spacer, so I will admit I needed some professional help of course), preventing cavities (which leads to most dental issues such as needing root canals or fillings) is totally within your ability to control. Basically what I am saying is that it is much better to prevent the actual issue rather than pay someone to fix the issue.

i havent brushed my teeth in years
orthodontist said my teeth were some of the nicest and "textbook" looking teeth he had ever seen
i just autistically dont eat processed sugars/foods and pick bits of food out of my teeth after i eat

The cost of dental care in Canada is madness